The Lost Chronicles of Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Chronicles of Halo

This is an RPG Forum depicting the Lost Chronicles of Halo

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pact: A Tale of Brotherhood
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm by Violent Jay117

» Last of the Brave [Story of an ODST]
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Member Ranking
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am by Violent Jay117

» A Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Part I & Part II
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am by KingNis085

» The Prophet of Forgivness
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Outcome for Jay
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Battle Of Harmony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm by Imafighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Prophet of Forgivness

Go down 
+3
Dante-214
Violent Jay117
p12a12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

Galactic Reputation : 0

The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 pm

"Alex? I didn't think you would be on this mission, being that you left us last time on Onyx," said Jay, still keeping his identity secret. "Let's just say I am an old friend. Why are you alone?"
Back to top Go down
https://halochroniclesrpg.forumotion.net
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

Galactic Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:08 pm

"It's Alex." Simon responded.

Ennis knew it was Alex. He recalled the incident earlier with him throwing crates around.

David and Ennis got paired up with Simon to proceed to the hangar in an attempt to look for jobs while Gideon and Nick went and looked for a place to hide out.

Ennis and Gideon nodded to each other as the two groups split apart in the city. It wasn't an unusual sight to see as Ennis's natural pace made him move ahead of Simon and David.

"C'mon, Ennis, don't move to quickly and get yourself noticed." Simon asked.

Ennis glanced over his shoulder and nodded once. It was his first mission with Simon and Nick. Gideon and David were the only two who Ennis had known over the years. They knew how he was. Even though he'd been on higher risk missions and has gone far beyond UNSC and Covenant airspace, he wasn't one to not follow orders. So, he slowed down his pace and stayed with the other two Spartans.

"You know..." Ennis began to whisper too the two Spartans. "Alex is easily trackable at this point, he's being unrational and quite unpredictable. He won't be hard to find."

Last edited by KingNis085 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Editing for fail grammar =P)
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 pm

"You know..." Ennis began to whisper too the two Spartans. "Alex is easily trackable at this point, he's being unrational and quite unpredictable. He won't be hard to find."

Simon looked around to see if anyone could overhear them before continuing. Stange, not many people seem to be out today.

"Well yeah, but there is no point for us to look for him. It's like Nick said, it would just put pressure on ourselves. However... do you think the Insurrectionists could find him? That would be really, really bad, they would know out about the mission! The Arbiter could get away! We could all die!"

Alex must be stopped, but how could we finish the mission with him in captivity? ...Unless, we don't stop himm with a cage...but with a bullet.

No, that's ridiculous, we can't kill Alex,..can we?
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

Galactic Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Alex smiled through his visor. The Night vision let him easily see Jay's face. "Well lets see. I'm on a top secret mission to assassinate the Arbiter, and I decided to break away from the main group. I plan to handle this my way. Now the real question, is how the fuck are you here?"
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Ennis said that it wouldnt be that hard to track Alex because of his reckless behavoir. He was probably trashing his way through the country-side. Nick thought it would be pointless for them to go capture him as it would only attract more attention. Though that was right Alex on his own would probably attract even more attention. They came to that conclusion and decided if they couldnt capture him they would kill him. David intervened in the conversation. "If you honestly think you can stop Alex by killing, leave me out of it." He told them not wanting to put the mission and his life at risk. Then he said something that made David chuckle. "Die...? Dont you know? Spartans never die." He whispered. "Besides, Alex is a big bad Spartan II. He can kill anything that comes his way." He explained.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:07 pm

"Besides, Alex is a big bad Spartan II. He can kill anything that comes his way." David explained as they continued towards the hangars to look for jobs.

Ennis became disgruntled for a moment. Spartan-II or not, it didn't matter to him. It always did irk him that the Spartan-II's and Spartan-III's were always compared. It was pointless and caused issues between the two groups. It was unusual though, a Spartan-II going AWOL rather than a Spartan-III. It made Ennis smirk to himself. Once the mission was accomplished Alex would probably be dealt with accordingly. It was in the hands of higher officers now.

"Let it go guys." Ennis said. "Let's just stay focused." He added. "He's AWOL now."

The three walked together until they arrived in the hangars.

"Alright, let's meet back here in thirty minutes with whatever work we could find." Simon ordered.

Ennis nodded and walked off, David nodded as well and walked off in another direction as Simon went off his own way.

Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Simon nodded as the group decided to split up and look for work. This way they could cover more hangers.

Looking around, Simon spotted a large shipyard that could fit a ship the size of The Arbiter's. Walking closer, the only thing he saw was a locked door. There didn't seem to be any other way to get in. Makes sence, if this really was The Arbiter's shipyard, they wouldn't just let anybody in.

Looking for another option, Simon spotted a "We're hiring!" sign across the street. It was for a tool-shop. Makes sence, with the large amount of hangers this place must get a lot of business.

Simon walked over into the shop. Perfect, from here I can keep an eye on the large shipyard.

"May I help you?" the gruffy old man behind the counter said. He had a thick, uncombed black beard and was a little overweight.

"Yes, I would like to apply for a job."

"Perfect! I'm Ivan Vlatorik, whats your name?"

"Simon, Simon Johnston, sir."

"Alright right Simon, come around at 8 o'clock tommorrow and I'll show you around."

This seems a little to easy "Without a job interview, sir?"

"Egh? A job interview? I was never a big fan of em myself, I'll just fire you if you're not good."

"Sounds great, but what's the pay?" Simon asked, trying to sound like a real applicant.

"Pay? Uhh...I'll give ya 33% of what you sell, sound fair?"

"Yeah, I'll see you tommorw Mr.Vlakorik."

~~~~~~~~~

Nick and Gideon walked around, looking for a place to stay. Eventually Gideon spotted a condo open for rent.

Perfect, we'll be the sole occupiers of the building. Nobody to get in our way.

The pair walked closer to the building. It was in the northern side of the city, the oldest part. The tallest building in this section was only four stories high. These buildings used to be part of a market town, where farmers would come to sell crops. After the wars, the city grew, but pockets of the older parts remain.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 pm

"What, you thought I was dead?" said Jay to Alex, "I was, for quite sometime. Both of my original legs are gone and half of my arm. Some 'Friends' of ours managed to repair them with Forerunner tech. I have known that you and the others have been planning on this assassination for quite some time. I am to be your silent ally in this mission, all kinds of ordinance I hid in the city. Trust me, you will get your revenge. I have some things to show you in the morning, now go to sleep."

---The next morning---
Alex woke to Jay already geared up and ready to head out. He snuck into the city very early in the morning to send a message to the others saying Go to the ship outside the city like instructed earlier for something you're gonna love. Jay showed Alex what he had kept very secret. The ship, full of ordinance and supplies. Alex's jaw dropped. "Now grab what you want, they are modified and more powerful than ever." Jay instructed.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

((Jay, who did you send the message to? It is a little unclear. And please slow down your posts, your a day ahead of us, I don't want to cause confusion))

Simon headed back to the meeting place where he, David, and Ennis split up, he was the first one there.

~~~~~~

Nick and Gideon managed to find the owner and rent the condo with little trouble. The owner seemed scared of talking to strangers, so he finished the conversation quickly. Gideon watched over the plaece while Nick went back to the spot where they figured out that Alex was missing, it was a long walk.

Why is there barely anybody outside? And what is up with the owner? What is going on in this city?

That's when Nick saw the grafiti covering a police station.

"Fear the Reaper"

What in the world...? Nick thought.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 pm

((The message was sent via a note on the end of a crossbow bolt through the window of Condo as you guys entered it after purchase. I am on the same day as you guys even though it seems as though I am ahead. We are all on track.))
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Ennis was the next one to arrive after Simon had arrived. "Anything? Ennis asked.

"I've got a job tomorrow at a Tool Shop, seems low-key enough. And it's in a perfect location to observe any activity in the hangars." Simon responded.

"I found nothing. Everyone seemed real skiddish I talked to." Ennis commented.

"Your kinda' people huh?" David joked walking up to the pair.

"Heh." Ennis chuckled slightly.

"Alright, well, lets meet with the others. Hopefully they found a place for us to lay low for a while." Simon ordered.

The trio headed off away from the hangars to meet with Nick and Gideon. Ennis and David's search for an occupation would continue in the morning since most businesses were closing for the evening.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 pm

((Jay you are a day ahead of us. Alex left us on the same day we are currently on, and you sent a message "the next morning"))

Nick found Simon, Ennis and David at the meeting spot. Thank god, what is wrong with this city?

"Hey guys, I found a place for us to stay, its perfect. How did you guys do?"

"Well, Simon found a job, but I wasn't so lucky, everyone here seems really on edge." Ennis replied.

"I know what you mean, there is barely anybody out and weird grafiti about death." Nick said.

"What are you guys talking about? My boss seems like the most carefree person on earth. He didn't even interview me and I got the job!" Simon told everyone.

"I think you better keep an eye on him, he seems different." Nick ordered Simon. "Anyway, lets continue this conversation on the way to our new condo."

Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm

David and Ennis went around looking for jobs apparently simon found one easily. As the day ended Ennis and David gave up and went to the place they were to meet. The group joined together, apparently everyone had a strange experiance in the city. Although they did get at least one job and a place to stay. They continued the conversation on their way to the place they were to stay. "A condo?" He said a little suprised. "Feeling fancy are we?" He continued "Lets just get there and start planning already, I want to get off this planet as soon as possible." He remarked not liking this place. "Its too... Off... Slow too..." He said trying to grasp the words he was looking for to discribe the offset demeanor and slow going days on the planet.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm

As the group entered the condo, Ennis walked in ahead of everyone with his usual quick pace.

The condo was nothing special, it came fully furnished with the basic necessities one needed.

"Did anyone else noticed the graffiti sprayed around the city "Fear the Reaper" ?" Nick asked.

Ennis looked out one of the window, glancing back at Nick. "Come to think of it, I did notice but never thought anything of it." Ennis responded first.

"What I've noticed is everyone acting like Rabbit, all skiddish." David commented.

Ennis made a gesture with his arms. Really?

"We should begin planning." Nick ordered. The group moved into the small kitchen towards the table to begin their next move.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 pm

((Okay, BOOOM!!! This is where the crossbow bolt comes through window right now! Post it next.))

A voice swept through the streets of the city over intercoms. "As of tonight, the city will be under martial law; complete lockdown. Due to recent disappearances in military personnel. Nothing gets in or out, and all civilians have a 10:00 curfew. Anyone caught past curfew will be punished and may face execution if not cooperative." This pleased Jay, meaning his plan was coming into effect.

---Brute Arbiter---
The arbiter was angry, his ship was scheduled to leave the shipyards in a day, but now that the city was in lockdown nothing was going to leave for at least a week or two. Due to the news he heard, he appointed his security detail to be more heavily armed and tripled.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 pm

The group was coming up with a plan as something busted through the window.

"What the hell?"

Nick rushed to the window to see who did this, but the person was gone.

Turning around, Nick saw Ennis lookingat the object.It was a meesage attacked to whatseemed to beacrossbow bolt. "Go to the ship outside the city like instructed earlier for something you're gonna love." Ennis read.

What?"Anybody know what that means?" Nick asked.

He took the following silence as a no. "Alright, well, we have to do something about this. Ennis, you take David and figure out what is going on.The message says 'outsidde of the city', so you can take your armor. But make sure that nobody sees you. Simon, you go to your job. Gideon and I will-

The cities speakers turned on. "As of tonight, the city will be under martial law; complete lockdown. Due to recent disappearances in military personnel. Nothing gets in or out, and all civilians have a 10:00 curfew. Anyone caught past curfew will be punished and may face execution if not cooperative."

"A curfew? What?" Simon said.

Nick sighed. "It looks like we have a little setback. But this message seems a little important. 'Loss of military personel' that would explain the grafiti and why everyone is so skiddish. Its strange that your boss isn't like that Simon, keep an eye on him while your at work.

"Anyway, this doesn't change much. Ennis and David will learn more about this note and Simon will go to his job. I'll look into this 'Reaper' business. Gideon, you stay here, we need someone to watch our base."
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:00 pm

"Anyway, this doesn't change much. Ennis and David will learn more about this note and Simon will go to his job. I'll look into this 'Reaper' business. Gideon, you stay here, we need someone to watch our base."

Thank you! Ennis thought to himself. The Spartan hated not wearing his armor, it was opposite of what his instincts always told him. He felt uncomfortable not wearing it.

David checked the time. "We have just thirty minutes to leave the city before the curfew. Let's go Rabbit." He said.

David and Ennis quickly left the condo and proceeded to leave the city and headed back towards their small drop ship. Ennis quickened his pace eager to get his armor back on. Without the normal staff of technicians it would take David and Ennis longer since they had too assist each other.

"Easy Rabbit, you're that eager to get back in your armor?" David asked as Ennis pulled the hatch down to the ship and jumped inside to the secret compartments.

Ennis played it off as he was just eager to go scouting. "I just want to know what the message was all about." He commented as he knelt down and opened the latch to the compartments. The Spartans rucksacks were lined up neatly, untouched. Ennis grabbed all of his things and pushed them to the side and then got David's gear out for him.

David assisted Ennis as he put on his MJOLNIR Mark V armor, the older variant of the armor most of the other SPARTANs used by SPARTAN-II's and SPARTAN-III's.

"When are you gonna finally get the new Mark VI, Rabbit?" David commented as Ennis put on his Recon variant helmet, it sealing with a quiet hiss.

Ennis shrugged casually.

"Glad your back, Major." Sarah, his AI started. "...Was getting bored..." She said only to him.

Ennis began assisting David as he put his gear on.
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 pm

(David Also Wears mark V armor Razz)

A message came out saying since the city was in serious disrepair there would be curfew. David and Ennis were ordered to go look into the message's location outside the city. Ennis eagerly rushed towards the dropship to put on their armor. David put on most of his armor on his own knowing how some of it went on his as they began putting on their armor.
Rabbit gave him his rucksack that had his armor in it. He wore his regular armor putting on his operator helmet with his HUD coming back online. David put on most of his armor as he knew how to put it on himself, but couldnt reach certain parts to put it on fully. David then began helping Ennis put on the rest of his armor. Once he had finished he waited for Ennis to help David with the rest of his. Then his AI came back online. "Hello Lieutenent. I expect we are going on recon now." Delta Stated. "Yeah Delta, we cant be seen and we're looking for something that a arrow falling from the sky told us to look for." He explained to his AI. "Here, I took a picture of the message. I was hoping you could tell me something about it." He said linking one of his Camera units he had taken with him to his armor. The AI looked in the files opening them examining the photos. "Interesting. I cannot tell who sent you the message, but it would seem that they one who sent it was talking as if he was familiar with you all." Delta said stating his observation "What does that mean?" David asked in return "I'm not sure. I will have to look into this further." He finished "Fine, well we better get going." He said getting up as his armor was finally on completely. "No time to loose Rabbit, lets go find this item." He said to rabbit hopping out of the dropship closing the doors.

(We'll save that mystery of who sent the arrow for later)

Last edited by David-042 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 pm

((Remember, the dropship is full of highly modified UNSC weaponry, like a full armory. Don't forget the awe of it. They are all modified with covy/forerunner tech.))
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 pm

((We're at the first dropship, the one we came in, not the one you have yet.))
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 am

(OT - David, I love how you changed your AI's color for when he is speaking..totally stealing that idea.)

"No time to loose Rabbit, lets go find this item." He said to rabbit hopping out of the dropship closing the doors.

"Delta..." Ennis' AI began to speak over his COM to David and his AI. "Can you up-link the image display to the Major's HUD so I may view the message?" Sarah asked politely.

"Why, of course Sarah. It's good to hear from you once again." Delta replied while feeding the image to Ennis' HUD.

"It's been a while." Sarah said as the image of the message was pulled up on her Spartan's HUD. "Interesting." She began looking into the message herself, scanning her memory for any possible way to identify who it was from. Her first thought was the handwriting, she checked her data for a possible match.

"Awhile indeed, Reach was it?" Delta asked, recalling his own memory.

"Yes." Sarah responded, distracted by her quick researching.

As the AI's spoke to each other the Spartan's made a quick glance as if they were smirking to each other as they shut the hatch to their drop ship.

"Thankfully it's night now." Ennis commented turning on his night vision.

"Same old, same old?" David asked.

"You got it." Ennis replied. "Patching in the coordinates from the message." Ennis added quickly as he tapped his UGPS. The NAV point popping up on his HUD seconds after.

"Got it." David stating after the NAV point appeared for him.

Ennis made sure he had his Battle Rifle slung on his back and then shouldered his silenced SMG quickly creating a gap between the two Spartans. They had done numerous Reconnaissance missions together in the past and had a routine almost. It worked for them as they both quickly moved through the open fields and lightly scattered forests towards their objective.

The Spartans ducked and dashed over foliage as their NAV point moved closer and closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 am

After the Martial Law was instituted, the citizens were furious. Some would say, "Just great, the city is on lockdown so they can find some crazy murderer with all of us still inside. Who knows, he might start killing us off too." Jay managed to wirelessly tap into the city's power grid, security cameras, and security modules from his own camp in the countryside. Every now and then he would call into the elites and have them send down more troops, no one knew it, but an army was forming outside of the walls. By the end of the week, the camp evolved into a large war camp.

While the elites were coming into their camp, Jay would sneak into the city from time to time sending messages to the Spartans and uproaring citizens. When the time came, there would be chaos everywhere and the Insurrectionists/Covenant wouldn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"Strange." Sarah said with a curious tone.

"What is it?" Ennis replied as David and him moved towards their NAV point.

"I'm picking up multiple target's from the NAV point. A number of Elites have appeared." Sarah continued.

"I noticed as well." Delta commented.

Ennis looked back at David for their next move. David gestured with his hand holding two fingers up and motioned in a circle. They were going quiet as they came closer to their destination. I wonder why the Elites are here. Ennis thought to himself as the two Spartans split direction to circle widely around the NAV point. The camp started to come into view.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 am

The time was getting closer, Jay and Alex were almost ready to cause the chaos in the streets, Alex would get his revenge. Jay would likewize
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 pm

David and Ennis made their way through the bushes and trees and came to the location of their NAV but around the area was Elites. They stopped and David signaled for them to to a circle around the site. David Quietly turned on his COMM and asked for further actions. "This is David to Nick, Multiple Elites in the area. Requesting orders on further action, over." He said into the COMM silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophet of Forgivness
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chronicles of Halo :: Roleplaying & Stories :: Roleplay-
Jump to: