The Lost Chronicles of Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Chronicles of Halo

This is an RPG Forum depicting the Lost Chronicles of Halo

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pact: A Tale of Brotherhood
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm by Violent Jay117

» Last of the Brave [Story of an ODST]
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Member Ranking
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am by Violent Jay117

» A Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Part I & Part II
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am by KingNis085

» The Prophet of Forgivness
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Outcome for Jay
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Battle Of Harmony
The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm by Imafighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Prophet of Forgivness

Go down 
+3
Dante-214
Violent Jay117
p12a12
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

Galactic Reputation : 0

The Prophet of Forgivness Empty
PostSubject: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 pm

TIMELINE
March, 2553 Human-Covenant war ends. Leaders of the Covenant Loyalists are put in prisons.

February, 2554 The first attack by Covenant Terrorist group happens. A cargo ship carring supplies to rebuild Reach is destroyed. 2,342 human casualties. 522 Elites. A hail from a distant starcraft claims that they commited the attack. The leader of this group calls himself, "The Prophet of Forgivness" SPARTAN-III Delta company training gets more funding to hunt down these last pockets of resistance, including money for MJOLNIR Armor.

October, 2557 News leaks out about UNSC lying to civilans during Human-Covenant war. Mass Insurresctionist activity forms.

July, 2558 The Prohet of Forgivness claims to have found rouge SPARTAN-II Soren-066 and joined forces with him.

December, 2558 Covenant Terrorists and Insurrectionists commit first joint attack. Military bases on Onyx are damaged. 198 spartans-in-training are killed.

April, 2559 First major outbreak in prisons for the Covenant Loyalists. 7,000 Brutes escape and join the Covenant Terrorists. Enemy numbers get doubled.

August, 2563 SPARTAN-III Delta Company is finished training.

ONI DATABASE ON COVENANT TERRORIST OPERATIONS
Government: Theoratic monarcy

Size: 13,000 Jiralhanae. "Brutes"

Fleet: 2 supercruisers
Unending Grace
Headed by The Prophet of Forgivness, this is the heart of the Covenant Terrorists. Hiding somewhere in space this ship is entirely self-sustaining. The ship was stolen from the Covenant world of Eayn at the end of the Human-Covenant war. It is believed to be heavily armed

Long Road of Vengence
Headed by the Arbiter, this ship is at the sword of the Covenant Terrorists. It has a highly advanced cloaking system that causes light to bend around it. Making it virtually undectable by all sensors. The cloaking system has disadvantages however. The ship can't fire any of its guns while cloaked and up to two minutes after uncloaking. This ship is believed to have been built by the Covenant Terrorists.

Leaders:
Species: San 'Shyuum "Prophet"
Postition: High Prophet (Monarch)
Appearance: Unknown
Backround: In the days of the Covenant empire The Prophet of Forgivness was a small time politican. He had relatively little power but dreams to be big. He was unaware of the High Prophet's discovery that the Human's existance defied the Covenant religion. He is still tricked into believing that the Humans must be exterminated in a Holy War.

The Arbiter
Species: Jiralhanae. "Brute"
Position; Arbiter (General)
Apperance: Unknown
Backroound: To continue the Holy War, the Prophet of Forgivness decided that an Arbiter was needed. Since the Sangheili(Elites) had left, he turned towards a Brute. This Brute had been orphaned by the war, both of his parents died fighting the UNSC. He has been raised in hate. His entire life has been kill humans.

ONI DATABASE ON INSURRECTIONEST ACTIVITY

Government: Dictatorship
Size: 25,000 Humans

Leaders:
Rick O'Donnel
Species:Human
Position:Attack Coordinator
Appearance: 5'9, red hair, freckles.
Backround:Rick's father was locked in prison due to Insurrectionist activity. Rick barely saw him before he died. When Rick found out about the lies the UNSC told everyone, he became enraged and created a resistance group. Little is known, Rick had all of his files destroyed.

Soren-066
Species:Human(SPARTAN-II)
Postion:Field General
Appearance:Long grey hair, beard. Muscular
Backround: Soren was a part of the SPARTAN-II program. Eventually however he was turned against the UNSC. Now he has joined the Insurrectionists to fight them.

Last edited by p12a12 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Rain ran down Nick's visor as he headed toward the ceremony where he, and the rest of Delta Company, would be recognised as full SPARTAN-IIIs.

He plopped down in his seat and looked around. The ceremony was held outdoors, so he saw everything with beads of rain through on his visor. Everyone was in full battle armor-as per new UNSC protocal to ensure the safety of these new SPARTANs. The company trainer, a tall man with a deep voice, began his speach.

"We are gathered he tod-" His microphone lost power as Nick lost his shields.

Then a group of people next to him exploded in plasma. Nick watched as a row of Phantoms came in to attack. They were the new models, faster and larger than the ones that were used during the Human-Covenant war. The Human tech was the same though, the UNSC put more effort into rebuilding than into upgrading their weapons.

Nick loaded his gun as he met a small group of other SPARTANs behind a building. They heard a squad of Brutes jump off of their Phantoms. The Brutes were the only species to stay with the Covenant.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Jay 023, being one of the longest living Spartans, was also sent to this ceremony to commemorate the arrival of more super soldiers to the military. But, of course being a high ranking Spartan, Jay was put to work. That was to maintain security detail, but something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://halochroniclesrpg.forumotion.net
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

Galactic Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:43 am

Alex-214 was MIA. To many, it meant dead, to him, it meant free. He had no need for the armor he was given. He could blend into society rather well. He was taller than most, and more muscular. He kept his M6 on this thigh. His hair grew out, now very unruly, yet not too long. He did what he could for people, often acting as a mercenary. He was solo now though, and that would never change. He had been abandoned by the UNSC, and was thought dead. The world opened up, and he was able to live a life. He fought against the Covenant, even when he was abandoned, but after the war... Alex watched as the colonies fell, and wished to help again, but he decided against it. He tasted freedom, and he wouldn't let it go so easily. He had many friends, friends whom he trusted more than he trusted the Spartans at his back during the war. More than CPO Mendez... even more that Dr. Halsey. He had a relationship with a young woman named Lily, he lived on Onyx. More specifically, a station outside of the atmosphere. It was a life he could live with. He gazed outside the window of his quarters, looking at the destruction the Covenant left in their wake. Lily walked in, "Something the matter Alex?" Alex sighed. "Something just isn't right." The first blast rocked the station and both fell over. Alex caught sight of a Saber flying by the window... and the Covenant Supercarrier entering from slipspace. "SHIT!" He grabbed Lily. "Go find Jeff and Joseph, tell them we need to go now. I'll get a Pelican ready in the hangar! GO!" He shouted at her as he started to dash away. Lily stood there trembling. She nodded to herself and headed towards the upper quarters. Another explosion rocked the facility. Alex climbed inside a Pelican. A marine walked up to him, "No civilians on board. This is an evac Pelican for Spartans on the ground." Alex grabbed him and swiftly spun him around, having an arm around the marines neck. "Spartans never die. They are just missing in action." He threw the Marine to the floor and swiftly curb-stomped him. Lily brought Jeff and Joseph to the Pelican and Alex took them down to the surface. There would be some sort of cruiser there to get civilians out... there had to be.

Last edited by Dante-214 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:06 am

((You guys know that you don't have to use the same character for each thread, right? Also, please put something more in your replies, I'm sorry, but really, how am I supposed to advance the story with those posts?))
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 pm

((I was hoping for a plot to really develop further before I jumped in, but I edited my post))
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:28 pm

((Sorry, I just really love my Jay character because it reflects me. Also, I haven't read about Onyx or anything so I barely know what to put.))
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 am

((Think military facility now a days. It was a forerunner shield world discovered by Halsey and some Spartan IIIs. So now it is the training grounds for Spartans and has recently come under attack.))
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:00 pm

((Thanks Dante.
I am going to explain where I want this thread to be headed. The Covenant are going to raid Onyx, only long enough to destroy the base where the Spartans are and some surronding cities and sattalites. After this attack, the remaining Spartans are going to hunt down Covenant and Insurrectionist leaders and assasinate them.))

Nick pulled his Knife out the last Brute's head and scanned the battlefield.

The facility was usually a gray place, but now it seemed even darker. Blood was spilled on the walls and bodies littered the concreate floor. A small number of Spartans were left. Smoke rose up in collumns over distant anti-arcraft towers. Beyond that Nick saw more smoke, Probably from the city. The aircraft hanger was up in flames. Only the vehicles on the runway were left, and there were only a handfull of them.

A great shadow coverred the base as a Covenant Supercarrior appeared.

Shit, we're going to get glassed.

Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Alex looked down below at the carnage, and spotted a group of Spartans on the ground, he landed the Pelican in front of them. "Get your asses in gear Spartans this place is going to hell!" Lily was shaking in her seat, Alex just hoped that nobody recognized him... then again this was a training place... so none of them knew him. Hopefully anyway.
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

David as one of the original Spartan III's from alpha company and highly experianced spartan was sent to the newly cresened Spartan III's at their ceremony. Suddenly the commander speaking's com was cut off and phantom fire came down from the sky. David pulled out a BR55 and began firing off rounds at the incoming banshee's two went down from the sky and into the ground nearby. David walked up to a small group of Spartans and a man who appeared to be civilian, but was armed. Suddenly a few Marks came up on his HUD with names of them. "Nick-D022." He said looking at his name in the helmets HUD. "You ready to earn your armor Spartan? Because those Insurrectionist's arent giving you a choice." He said then turning to some brutes shooting off rounds into their chests then heads. He turned on his comlink sending out a message to the surviving Delta compony members. "Attention Delta compony, make sure the High ranking scientists and generals make it out of this alive." David said to the rest of the delta company. A man came down with a pelican telling them to get in. David hopped in assuming that Nick would follow.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Jay came over the comm channel to all active Spartans in this region of the fight. "Attention all Spartans, this is Jay 023 of the Spartan I Program. Get all of those scientists to safety. These bastards have already taken out some of the planetary defense systems so if we try to get any ships out, we are fucked. This attack is more of a surprise than when Reach was attacked, I know, I was there when it started. It is most likely that we will not be able to get any evac ships off the planet until we have some more ships in orbit.

I recommend that you sons of bitches get as many personnel to the underground fallout bunkers. After all scientists are in safer locations, we are going to gather at the Operation Shield Facility. These fuckers will not stand against us. So you new mother fuckers better be ready to die for this shit. I will be damned to see history repeat itself." Jay then paused for a second as he watched from a tall building, watching the horror below. "This means you too Alex, I remember. You still have a duty to Humanity."
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:51 pm

David listened to the com link to the man he was a spartan I. "He certainly has a colorful vocabulary." He said to Alex and Nick. He put his hand to his ear getting back on the comm channel. "Good a Spartan I, we can use your experiance here. If you have any bright idea's it would be good to give an order now." He said asking for an order. "We have a pelican and at least 4 Spartan's at our disposal right now." David explained. "Hold on sir." He said eyeing a squad of banshee's coming towards a group of spartans on the ground. He picked up a rocket launcher from the pelican's side and shot down four of the five banshee's with it before they could do major damage to the group. The last fired down upon the group and then went around to make a turn back for another shot at the group. When it went around and was heading back for them David put two plasma grenades on it and threw it as hard as he could hitting the banshee and letting it explode.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:24 pm

"You listen up here newbie, I have been doing this shit for a long time. What you need to do is get those scientists to safety, we have some very important projects here that we cannot lose. Also, get your ass over here when your done with that," said Jay. A rumble came from the floor of the building. It was caving in at the bottom and collapsing from the explosions of a kamakazi banshee. Jay leaped to the building adjacent's rooftop. A brute had just managed to climb his way to the top of the building as well.

It threw a spiker grenade right to Jay's left arm. The Spartan ripped his hand over to the grenade and tore it off. Quickly he threw it right back to attacker after resetting it. The explosive stuck to oversized ape and Jay 023 immediately kicked him off of the roof to the ground where more brutes were waiting. The spike grenade detonated right as the body was level with their heads. Decapitating several of them and splintering the skulls of the rest.

Jay took off his helmet to see this spectacular sight in his own eyes. A large scar ran sideways across his face. Several others marked his very long experience in war. It would never end, he was born in war and he would die in war. He was a natural born killer who enjoyed the death of anything if he was the cause. Jay just looked piles of bodies on the ground that he had caused over the time of an hour on this roof top, it was a very wide variety of species. It included: Jackals, Grunts, Brutes, Human Insurrectionists, Brute Infantry, Brute Chieftans, and even a couple Hunters.

Now he smiled and chuckled in a disturbing delight in his efforts. His hair was getting gray at his age and blood covered his armor in all kinds of colors. He felt no pain, he was unstoppable. Jay Comm: "Come on guys, don't let me get all the kills here. I'm on a fucking rooftop surrounded by piles of bodies down below." Then he thought to himself. Why send so many of them up this fucking building just to fight kill me. Perhaps they are trying to eliminate every Spartan who existed. Jay 023 got on the comm again. "We need some men over to the facility's data center. I think I know why this attack is really going on. To eliminate their biggest threat first. Us. All other Spartans rendevous on my location ASAP. 023 out."
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:36 am

Alex was having a hard time flying the Pelican through the banshee and phantom fire, but he managed. He pulled up a radar and pinpointed Jays position. "Hold onto your butts...." He floored the engines, ramming a banshee and sending them flying towards Jay. He slowed down right on top of him. "Get down there now!" Alex knew he wouldn't jump, his duty to humanity was finished. And nothing would take away his freedom.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Nick hopped off of the Pelican. With some other Spartans. Their pilot, Alex stayed onboard.

"Our Longswords won't be able to hold the Supercarrier off for long. We'll have to hurry!" Nick yelled over the explosion of aircraft above.

"What's the plan Jay?"
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm

David listened on his comm at the man's manic speech. they thrusted forward following his orders to meet up with Jay. Before jumping out of the pelican that was under fire from many covenent ships he turned to the former spartan driving "See you in the otherworld." They jumped down and stood in from of the Spartan I who's armor was red from so much blood. "Ok, obviously you've got an idea. I'm all ears." He said walking up to him holding a BR55 in his hands still. He turned around hearing something coming towards them, a falling phantom with brutes yelling war cries came. "Well, well... Looks like I get to have some target practice." He said aiming at them shooting each of them down one by one in quick succession. He then threw grenades off of his Multi-Threat Chestpiece throwing the phantom in the other direction, crashing it into a small facility. He got onto his comm listening to an incoming message. He turned to the others. "Most of the scientists are in safety bunkers or left orbit." He said.
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Alex flew the Pelican away to get to the last Evac shuttle. He managed to make it and landed the Pelican. He helped his friends off and looked down at the carnage below...
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

((How would brutes have been able to get a hold on a supercarrier in the first place, after the war, the brutes were like watched very carefully and almost hunted to extinction. And probably wouldn't be able to get many aircraft or ships assembled.))

Jay glanced over to the oncoming drop ships across the distant plain. ((I am just guessing, what exactly is the terrain of Onyx?)) He turned to the Spartans who joined him on the roof. "We need to clear out these occupying 'troops' from the facility and then activate the EMP shield to eliminate their air support and dropships. Then we will hold our ground at to the last man at the base's outer walls. Contact all military personnel to meet at the walls. We will not lose this."
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 am

((Apparently there are at least 5000 brutes so, idk....))
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:13 pm

((There are very, very few Brutes in comparrasin to their previous population. These are the only ones left. (see ONI Files on first page). The Covenant Terrorists only have 2 ships. One was stolen off of the Jackle Homeworld before the Elites could get control. The other was built later. Not exactly sure of Onyx's terrain, I'm actually trying to get off of it.))

"There are some Pelicans left on the runway, we should head to those as soon as we take down the enemy aircraft. I'm pretty sure that this facility will get glassed soon."

Nick then procedded too follow Jay's orders, and get closer to the EMP. He jumped off of the rooftop and broke through a window into the building, spraying his Assault Rifle the entire time.

Nick dived behind cover as the rest of the Spartans began fighting the Brutes.

The activization terminal for the EMP is just across the hall, we need to hurry
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:36 pm

David watched the New Spartan jump down from the building through the glass firing his assault rifle. David continued firing at incoming covenent troops then slowly backed over to the place were Nick had jumped and then followed in his actions. "We better get to the EMP quick, if we take to long we're dead for sure." He said as he landed next to Nick looking around. Then proceeding to one side of the hallway around the corner. He peaked his head around the corner. He got onto his comm and whispered into it; "Couple of tango's between us in the EMP, I'm going to take them out quietly and try not to hit the EMP." He put up his BR55 aiming carefully using his AI to help with the calculations of how to hit them quietly, effectively, and accurately not to hit the EMP. He fired off four quick round taking out the two tangos without damaging the EMP. "Ok, lets activate this and get off here." He said waving for the others to move to the terminal.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Nick-D022

Nick stepped over a dead Brute as he headed to the activization station for the EMP. Seconds after inputing the code, he heard Covenant Aircraft fall.

The Spartans ran outside to the the runway, praying that they could get away before the area got glassed. Halfway to a Pelican Nick looked up at the sky, and saw a flamig ship escaping to slipspace. They were safe.

The Arbiter

The Arbiter watched as his army fell. Almost half of the Covenant's might was stolen. His ship, the Long Road of Vengance, was injured, and the Plasma Core was damaged. He couln't glass the facility to destroy the remaining Humans.

Damn Humans, why can't they accept that the gods want them dead? The Prophets have claimed it! And thus it must come to pass!

Thinking about the inferiority of the Humans, the Arbiter's thoughts came to The Insurrectionists.
The Prophets say that they too, must die. But for now they are a tool, a tool that the Arbiter would rather not use, but a neccesary tool none the less.

This was one of those times that the tool must be used. The Arbiter entered slipspace, heading to the Insurrectionist-controled world of Harvest in order to repair his ship.

ONI

In the depts of ONI headquarters on Onyx, a lone survival bled. His abdomen had been turned to shreds by spikes, and he had only moments left to live. In his final resting place, the ONI Interplanetary Travel Tracing Center, he picked up a slipspace signal. Tracing it, he found that it lead to Harvest. The survivor scribbled down the information on a peice of paper, and then he died.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 pm

---Runway---

Enemy ground troops were still pooling into the facilities. Killing any and all who they crossed. Jay was the furthest away from the runways, and a couple Marines and Spartans, they were holding the line. "Everybody get to those Pelicans and shuttles. We will hold the line." He screamed through the Comm. Brutes were reigning hell upon them. A brave chieftan jumped down to the ground right by them, from a towering building. Swinging a gravity hammer, he smashed the skulls of the marines in with one mighty swing. "GO!!!" he yelled to the Spartans as he pointed to the landing pads. "But sir, what about you?" asked one. "Imma take as many of them down with me as I can," replied 023. "Get to those fucking evacs. NOW!!"

The brute went for a final swing at Jay as the last pelican took off. Jay grabbed his custom Hatchet and charged the Brute. The hammer hit Jay's arm, possibly severing it. And Jay swung the Hatchet at the head of the overgrown ape. A clean cut. The head fell to the ground. More of them were leaping over walls and running though the streets, all towards this great Titan. Over pure adrenaline and rage, the Spartan thrusted a nearby, destroyed body of a Warthog at the aproaching hoard. It flew down the way, right into them. Crushing some, and even more came. He was overrun. At a last call, he took two stolen plasma grenades and threw them at the ground, right at his feet.

They detonated.
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:20 pm

The Spartan activated the EMP and they all ran towards the pelican runway. His AI warned him that there was a small survival rate, but he ignored it. He shot many rounds at the gaining covenent troops. He pulled down on the trigger but all he heard was a small clicking sound. He pulled out the clip while still running and reached for a new one but there wasnt one. "Damn it, lets hurry to the pelicans we're close." He said pulling off two grenades from his chest and throwing them backwards. They detonated and destroyed a few of the covenant on their tail. He ran and jumped into the pelican and watched some marines get smashed by a gravity hammer and Jay send the rest of the nearby Spartans to the pelican. They ran up and grabbed each of the spartans by the hand helping them up as they were already taking off. David grabbed a hold of two and helped hoist them up. "Alright lets go." he said the the driver as they left into the sky. He looked down at Jay who decided to stay and fight to the death. He said over his comm "See you on the otherside Jay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chronicles of Halo :: Roleplaying & Stories :: Roleplay-
Jump to: