The Lost Chronicles of Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Chronicles of Halo

This is an RPG Forum depicting the Lost Chronicles of Halo

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pact: A Tale of Brotherhood
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm by Violent Jay117

» Last of the Brave [Story of an ODST]
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Member Ranking
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am by Violent Jay117

» A Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Part I & Part II
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am by KingNis085

» The Prophet of Forgivness
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Outcome for Jay
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Battle Of Harmony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm by Imafighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Prophet of Forgivness

Go down 
+3
Dante-214
Violent Jay117
p12a12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

Galactic Reputation : 0

The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Nick awaked from his dream in a cold sweat. He was afraid, but of what? Nick hated that he could never remember his dreams. As he thought about his dream a vague picture came into his mind, it was Earth, but different. He couldn't remember how.

As Nick fell asleep again he heard marching in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Arbiter watched over his army as they entered the hangar. Five-hundred reinforcment Brutes, all armed to the teeth.

These humans... they may not be part of the same scum that we fought years ago. But they're still humans, and they shall die.

And then I will have the Weapon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick O'Donnel, the leader of the Insurrectionists on Harvest, was awoken by a phone call.

"Hello? Who is this and what is so important that you have to wake me up at 2 in the morning?"

"It's Soren."

The rouge Spartan? What does he want?

Soren continued, "We could not execute our attack on the suspected rebels in Notio as planned. The Brute Arbiter has ordered that we stay away from his facility tonight, which just happens to be next to the rebel meeting place."

"Ugh...I'll deal with it in the morning."

"Yes sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr.Vlakorik, Simon's boss, sat across from eight other Rebels like him.

"Notio, and all of Harvest, has lost the revolutionary image we fought for all those years ago. We have 600 men ready to die for our cause, when will we strike?"

Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

Galactic Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:50 pm

((Just so you guys know I'm just waiting around for things to get cooking before I start posting cause there isn't much to do atm.))
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

Galactic Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 am

Ennis and David were far away enough from each other too barely make out their hand signals.

Nick failed to respond directly to David's request.

Even though the Covenant Separatists were possibly involved, the two SPARTAN-III's had to make sure. So Ennis did what he was taught a long time ago.

He opened his COMM link, "Oly Oly Ozen Free." He spoke out.

D'oh. David thought to himself as the smaller Spartan spoke. Why does he always use that phrase, oldschool.

Ennis knew the Elites did not know what the phrase meant to them, even with their translators.

"Oly Oly Oxen Free, All out in the free, You're all free." A voice responded.

"Well that was a shot in the dark, no pun intended." Sarah said openly to the two Spartans.

Ennis stood up for a brief second and caught a glimpse of two humans. He popped up for another quick second. He called the move "deeking" - where he would jerk his head in a certain direction to analyze the situation.

"Looks like it's clear." Ennis said to David.

"Be on your toes though." David responded as the two slowly closed in around the camp.

The two Spartan's approached the camp with the weapons raised, on guard still. Once they got to the camp and into the light the Elites finally noticed their presence. They jumped and rose their arms but were told to stand down by a voice as someone walked out from the large ship, hidden for so long.

Ennis and David glanced at each other then at the two Spartans. "Alex?" David said. "What's going on here? We thought you went AWOL?" David added.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Jay came out with a large hooded robe over his armor, given the height and build of Jay wearing his armor, mixed with a large black robe; he looked like a great wraith. To add onto this look, he had the elites build a high tech, scythe from excavated forerrunner artifacts. This model was constructed for the shear pleasure of slicing through any substance known man/elite.

Then Jay spoke as he walked up behind Alex, "That is none of your business Spartans. Right now your top priority is to assassinate that arbiter before time runs out. They will terminate martial law and city lockdown in about 2 days." Jay pointed to the dropship. "Get over to my dropship and grab all you can carry. And why aren't you all here? I specifically told you all to come. Last, you do not tell anyone of what you have seen. There is a flare gun in the ship shoot it off when you are ready for the assassination. Trust me, the flare gun will work as long as you don't mind, they will have no clue what is going on. Inside of the arbiter's facility is an entire army of brutes, we will deal with them. Now move along boys."
Back to top Go down
https://halochroniclesrpg.forumotion.net
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 am

Ennis noted Jay's scythe that was constructed for his personal use. David approached Alex and Jay to talk over in detail the new plan.

Ennis lowered his weapon and walked through the crowd of Elites and glanced into the dropship.

"Modified Battle Rifles, Rocket Launchers, Assault Rifles even Covenant weapons. These can come in handy, Major." Sarah commented as Ennis looked over the weapons. He picked up a highly modified Magnum.

"ONI has been trying for years to get their hands on Covenant technology to use with the UNSCs." Ennis commented quietly to Sarah.

"I have no doubt that these will remain out of ONI's hands." Sarah responded. "I'll make record of every weapon as much as I can, for later use." She added.

There was almost no use for the weapons Ennis brought. But, he still favored his silenced submachine gun, that is, until his eyes fell upon one that was heavily modified with a large silencer. The standard caseless submachine gun was fused with a longer, larger suppressive barrel, one closely similar to what the Jackles used for their sniper rifles. Ennis picked it up. It was not much heavier than his main firearm of choice. This could come in handy. Ennis thought to himself also grabbing the flare gun.

Holding the weapon he walked out of the dropship. "David, we should get everything we can back to the others."
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

Galactic Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Alex had already taken all he needed for an attack. He had an assault rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun, and as much C4 has he could carry. He kept by his side the magnum side-arm he'd used all these long years of war. Hell was gonna break loose, and Alex would be riding the devil out of the gates.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

((My identity is still secret to all spartans still, no one but alex knows.))
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:24 am

(( Ennis doesn't know who Jay is, just took a mental note of Jay's scythe. Don't worry. =) ))

David nodded to Ennis as he finished talking things over with Alex and the other unknown Spartan. It was clear due to his appearance he was in fact a SPARTAN, but which generation David thought. Questions will be answered later though, time was of the essence for the group.

The Elites talked amongst themselves and the large hooded soldier. Their translators caught everything though. The Elites were growing impatient. They wanted the blood of the Brutes, the Covenant Separatists still had a great hate for the Brutes since the Great Schism. They still wanted their vengeance.

"My Elites are growing impatient, Reaper!" One of the higher ranked Elites barked. "We want their blood!"

The Elites all cheered.

"You will have your revenge!" Jay shouted. "The blood of the Brutes will stain this land for eternity!" He added, only fueling the Elites eagerness.

"Well, he sure knows how to rile them up." Sarah commented as Ennis holstered the modified shotgun. Gideon will enjoy this. Ennis thought.

"Any idea who that is?" Ennis said to Sarah quietly enough.

"No distinguished insignia, nothing to signify his rank. Only thing I know is that he is a SPARTAN, but...you know that of course." Sarah responded.

Ennis tossed a rocket launcher and a duffel bag filled with weapons and ammunition at David.

"Get back to the others and let them know what the new plan is." Alex said.

"Remember that flare gun, smalls." The hooded Spartan said grabbing Ennis' shoulder, stopping him.

"Let's go." David nodded to Ennis.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:59 pm

((Alright, I really wanna get into the next day, so someone lemme know when we can transision.))
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Simon shifted his position, he couldn't fall asleep; there was too much on his mind.

Why is everyone so afraid? Who is the 'Reaper'? What is going on with my boss? Where is Alex? What is he pl-What was that?

Simon heard something outside, movement? I'll go check it out. He walked quietly so that Nick and Gideon could still sleep.

Simon put on his shoes and went outside. Looking around, everything was quiet. The sky was clear, it was a beuatiful night, yet Nick felt an omninous presence about it. He decided that it was nothing and went back inside.

As he turned around he saw a shadow move out of the corner of his eye. Examining the location, he found a small chip. Is that a camera?

Then Simon felt someone tapping on his shoulder. Oh shit

"Sir, you're not allowed to be out here, I'm putting you under arrest."

Simon turned around with a closed fist. The punch would impound the officer's skull into his brain, killing him instantly. But it never hit his target.

Simon's muscles suddenly froze up, he was unable to move. As he fell to the street he saw the man holding a tazer.

Within twenty minutes, Simon was discovered to be a SPARTAN and put in high-security prison.

Last edited by p12a12 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i confused Nick with Simon)
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 pm

As the sun started to rise the two SPARTANs, Ennis and David had made their way back into the city undetected with little interference. They found a way to bypass the security system throughout the city and sneak past any security that posed any kind of threat.

Upon arrival to their condo they had rented they noticed right away another was missing.

Dropping their new found gear onto the kitchen's floor. David said loudly, "Where's Simon?!"

Nick and Gideon woke up in a rush, probably due to their training and combat over the years their adrenaline was rushing.

"Whoa, where'd Simon go guys?" David asked again waving his hands to settle the two awoken Spartans.

"He was here when we went to sleep." Gideon said.

"Dammit, he probably went outside at night and got caught." Ennis said checking outside one of the windows. "If they find out he's a SPARTAN our cover will be blown to shit." He added.

"We better gear up, we'll probably have security here not long from now." Nick said.

"We better get things going now then." David added throwing the large duffel bag filled with weapons onto the living rooms floor. "No time to ask how we got these, but dig in. They'll come in quite handy." He then added.

"Shotguns all yours Gideon." Ennis smirked opening the second bag and tossing his old friend the modified shotgun.

"Let's get ready." David said.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 pm

While Jay was searching through the security cameras of the insurrectionist compounds and spotted what looked like Simon being sent to a cell in the jailing center. He quickly turned to Alex. "Alex! I finally have something for you to do!" He told Alex the situation, who quickly rushed off to the city. Jay then spoke aloud to himself, "Looks like it's time."

Alex, wearing a stolen security officer's uniform, walked down the halls of the holding area. He activated the switch to open the doors. Most of the people in the cells were people who had spoken out to their occupiers. But Alex managed to find where Simon was, after killing the guards with his bare hands, he grabbed Simon. "Come on, we need to be out of here in 5 minutes, and then back to the rally point." They sprinted through the halls with seperatists coming along.

They were out in 4 1/2 minutes. Alex turned around and just said, "Watch this." 30 seconds later the building erupted in flame and explosion, as well as a few others. "It's pay day mother fuckers!!!" Came over the comms. This was the signal for the assassination and assault to happen. All of the doors of the remaining compounds were miraculously opening and in the confusion rebels started emerging in the streets, taking out any of their enemies in the way (insurrectionists and covy's).

Walking down the street between two burning buildings, still wielding his scythe and wearing his cloak, glided the Reaper.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Ennis and David explained to Nick what happend during the night.

"So that's where Alex went." Nick nodded in understanding.

Gideon put on his helmet, now all of the SPARTANs were suited up.

The group walked outside into the misty morning. It was hard to see anything in the dense fog.

"Switch to infared," Nick ordered. "This fog is perfect, the enemy won't know what is happ-"

Nick got cut off as a section of the city exploded. Sounds of gun-fire followed.

"Let's move!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soren was sitting at his office in the City Hall when he heard an explosion, a phone call shortly followed.

"This is Soren, Head of Harvest Military Operations, who's speaking?"

"Officer Daniel Birch sir! The prison is under attack! The inmates are going free!"

"Understood, deploying reinforcments."

Soren ordered 200 more police to the area. Then he contacted the Arbiter and O'Donnel to explain the situation.

After reports of casualties and Rebels, Soren thought These idiots can't do anything right, I'm just going to have to do it myself.

He called his assistants to put on his armor, he was going in.

~~~~~~~

The Arbiter growled. He had just been notified that there was a rebellion in another section of the city. Idiot humans...can't even control there own people.

No matter, this only makes it easier for me to collect the Weapon. We shall test it here on Harvest, killing these puny humans here, then Earth!

"Fetch my armor!" he yelled. "We're going to the harbor!"

~~~~~~

Simon was hiding in a restraunt bathroom as a team of Elites put on the amor that the Reaper brought him. Who is he anyway?

In the streets a three-sided battle raged.

Back to top Go down
marcuz3
New Blood
New Blood
marcuz3

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Gideon followed Nick and the rest of the teamas they ran to the explosion.

"Hold, up! Are those Brutes?" Gideon reported.

The entire team stopped and looked over to where Gideon was pointing. In a street behind them about 50 Brutes ran toward the sea.

"Good find, Gideon, they'll probably lead us to the Arbiter." Nick said.

"But what about Simon?" Gideon asked.

"Um..okay, lets split up. Gideon, you and whoever else want to investigate the explosion can continue to do this. I'll lead the others after the Brutes." Nick ordered. "Keep in contact with radio transmissions."
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Nick shouted quickly, "Rabbit you're with me!" He said already running in the direction towards the Brutes. Ennis quickly followed, catching up with ease.

Ennis made a quick glance to David and Gideon nodding off to them as the two split off to investigate the explosion.

"On point Major!" Nick ordered as the two Spartans reached the corner of the street, around the corner were the Brutes rushing rapidly towards the sea.

Over their COMMs Gideon's voice chimed in, "This is Gideon, we're entering the sector of the explosion. "Sit-rep in 30." He added after a moment.

Nick stepped up behind Ennis as the smaller Spartan knelt and peered around the corner. "Staying quiet?" Ennis asked. The Brutes were still a good distance away, given the weapons they were using they could easily post an ambush.

"Can you make it to that dock?" Nick pointed. Roughly two hundred meters away was a heavily supplied dock, crates littered the dock and gave the Spartan enough cover to sneak through them, getting closer to the group of Brutes. "I'll post up there..." Nick pointed to the second floor of a warehouse over looking the harbor. "We'll see what this modified sniper rifle can do." He added.

"Roger that." Ennis replied without hesitating. He sprinted in a low stance across the streets opening and ran along the edge of the docks until he was able to make it to his cover. The Brutes, while still in a rush it seemed, slowed down their advance. Their growling and barking became louder as Ennis moved throughout the crates, his modified Battle Rifle raised.

"In position." Ennis radioed in.

"In position." Nick replied. "Firing in 3...2..."

Ennis counted the last second in his head as Nick fired. The loud shot from the sniper rifle echoed as one of the Brutes skulls imploded killing the target instantly.

Ennis opened up crouching around the corner of a crate in to the pack of Brutes.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Blood splattered the Arbiter's cheek as his comprade exploded into a fine red mist. More shots were fired and the Arbiter spotted a human shooting them from behind a crate. But it wasn't an ordinary human, he was a Demon. An altered human designed to fight. The Arbiter had only heard stories of these terrifing monstrosities.

Ugh, humans, they are so weak they must augmnt themselvs to pose a proper threat. Can't they just admit that they are inferoir?

The Arbiter's guards formed a circle around him, with their combined armor nothing could damag him.

A second sniper shot was fired, this time the Brutes could tell where it was coming from.

Stupid humans, the Weapon shall be ours! The Prophet has spoken! His word shall be fulfilled!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick's third shot dropped a Brute holding a gravity hammer over Ennis' head.

This was a bad idea, taking on a group of Brutes this size.

His fourth shot hit a Brute's chest, taking out his shields. Ennis followed up with a Battle Rifle headshot to finish the deed.

Why are they attacking here?

Last edited by p12a12 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:57 pm

"Whoa..." Ennis said to himself out loud.

"That was a close one." Sarah muttered.

The Arbiter growled and motioned for a small group to storm the Spartan hidden within the crates and another to head after Nick.

Even though two packs split off from the Arbiter's main group there was still too many protecting their leader.

The large group of Brutes tightened their circle around the Arbiter as they continued to move down towards the Docks.

"Better get a move on Major." Sarah exclaimed.

Ennis watched as he counted off twelve Brutes rampaging towards his area. Some were on all fours while others walked with their Brute Shots and Spikers. Ennis made one out that was wielding a Gravity Hammer.

Ennis leaned up and hopped over the dead Brute that Nick had killed. He had to set a trap or at least separate the pack of Brutes heading towards him.

As Nick watched Ennis get up and disappear into the abundance of crates he fired off more rounds from his modified sniper rifle. Two Brutes fell before they too, disappeared into the crates.

Nick moved his attention to the pack now headed in his direction. He assessed the situation. "Rabbit, you've got nine on your tail."

Ennis heard the sound of the Gravity Hammer hit one of the crates he just ran passed. The crate went airborne and slammed into one of it's neighboring crates.

Sarah monitored as Ennis' pulse began to rise.

Ennis grabbed one of the frag grenades attached to his waist and flicked the pin off of it, dropping it behind his feet as he rounded a large shipping crate knowing the Brutes were on his tail. He rounded the other end of the crate as he listened for the explosion followed by the sound of two Brutes wailing.

He turned and turned weaving in and out of crates that were left open. He dropped another frag grenade and listened, his plan was working. As the sly Spartan was about to round the next crate a large shadow stepped from in front of him. His eyes widened for a moment as he watched the Gravity Hammer just barely miss his head as he ducked low. The slam from the hammer hitting the crate sent the Spartan into the crate adjacent from it.

"Major!" Sarah yelled, the tone of herself worrying for the Spartan was clear as his shields flickered but remained up.

Ennis shook his head and regained his composure quickly rising to his feet.

The Brute had already turned around and was lumbering towards the Spartan. Ennis rose his Battle Rifle and shot at point blank, the Brutes shields taking the blunt of the fire. The Brute went to swing again, missing again. Ennis was much faster than the large ape like creature, ducking under it's arms again and circling while continuing to empty his clip into the Brutes back. The beasts shields died giving Ennis the only chance he had to drop him. The Spartan kicked the Brute behind it's knees bringing it down onto one knee immediately following by stepped on it's back and deliver the final blow. Quickly unsheathing his combat knife Ennis dug the blade deep into the Brutes throat, in between the tiny opening in it's helmets armor.

The Brute let out a painful roar grabbing Ennis hand and shouldering the Spartan off, sending him into another crate. The Brute rose while trying to maintain it's balance.

"Get up, Major!" Sarah shouted again in concern.

The Brute removed the knife and grunted in pain, throwing the worthless human weapon to the side as it picked up the Gravity Hammer. From the throw Ennis' Battle Rifle was to far from him to reach in time. He had to think quickly. His mind was racing thinking of different scenarios in his head. In the not to far distance he could hear the remaining Brutes closing in trying to find his location. Time was of the essence, actually, at this point there was no time to think. He had to react and the Spartan did.

Last frag... He thought to himself as he removed it from his waist. The Brute stood almost over him now.

Blood was pouring from the Brutes wound as it stood above the Demon. Ennis watched as the hammer rose above the Brutes head. It was the Brutes final blow, the alien was in the same position as the Spartan. Kill, or be killed.

Ennis flicked the pin off the grenade...

Nick was making sure to keep an eye on Ennis' location as various explosions from fragmentation grenades went off. Nick continued to fire down the Brutes with ease before they really even reached him. With the pack advancing on him dealt with he focused on Ennis location, zooming in and looking back and forth frantically for any more Covenant. A final explosion went off then all was quiet where Ennis was.

"Rabbit?" Nick said loudly over his COMM. He repeated to call out for his fellow Spartan but continued to get no response.

In between all the dust and rubble caused from the explosions he noticed movement as Ennis leaned up against one of the crates in Nicks sight. The "Rabbit" was still in combat, but something was off to Nick, he noticed Ennis was slightly injured. Quickly noticing the scorch marks covering the right side of the Spartan's armor. Nick watched through his scope as Ennis fired off more rounds behind him. Nick didn't have a shot until Ennis either moved out into the open or attempted another maneuver around the crates.

Just for a moment, Nick glanced up towards the Arbiter and the remaining group of Brutes to see if he had any more clear shots, which thankfully he still did... Nick squeezed the trigger again, while keeping a eye on Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 pm

((Hey, P12, is it okay if I take over Soren (or whatever his name is) so I can do a fight to the death against him, mono y mono))
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:45 pm

((Jay, you can control Soren))

Simon smiled as his target dropped. We're winning.

Sirens roared overhead as more police birds showed up. Dammit, I've spoke too soon.

Soldiers hopped out of the planes and started pushing the Rebels back. One soldier in particular caught Simon's eye. A Spartan?

~~~~~~~~

Nick dropped down into armor lock as grenades shredded the room he was in.

Brutes quickly followed.

Shit

~~~~~~~

The Arbiter reached the docks. The Sniper was being distracted and The Demon was being hunted. Soon The Arbiter thought, The will of the gods shall reign.

Searching around, The Arbiter found the boat he was looking for, a seafarring one, a rairity in these times. It was an oil tanker, one that was used to transport fuel as the Insurrectionists rebuilt Harvest. Oil wasn't a fuel the humans commonly used, but it was used when needed.

Enterring the vessel, The Arbiter found what he was looking for. Nanobots. Here it, the future of the Human Race. These nanobots were designed to clean up oil spills. They could take in oil and use it to reproduce themselves. With some slight alterations, they could easily destroy a plannet. Nanobot technology wasn't readily available to the Covenant, they copied all of their technology from the Forerunners, who avoided nanotechnology.

The Arbiter contacted his ship, "We have it, pick us up." Out in the distance, The Arbiter heard something shake. The Long Road of Vengance was launching.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Simon grimanced as he felll on the street. The enemy SPARTAN stood over him, Simon couldn't see his face, but he new that the enemy was smiling.

As Simon embraced his iminent death, the city shook. A building that was already crumbling due to rocket-launcher damaged collapsed due to the shifting ground.

The debris covered the two SPARTANs. Their armor could handle the damage, but the alleyway could no, and it fell down into the sewers.

Simon looked up as another figure jumped down into the sewer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick crawled out of the warehouse, beaten and battered. He had spikes runing down his back and blood on his face. His visor had been broken in a fistfight with a Brute. Nick's COMM was broken, so he didn't know if Ennis was still okay. All of his guns were either lost or out of ammunition.

But I am still alive

A shadow came over Nick as he struggled to inhale. Looking up, he found a Covenant Ship floating above.

Phantoms flew down and the remaing Brutes went aboard. The Arbiter was there, he looked happy. A happy Brute? What am I thinking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Arbiter called in to the ship. "Get the lab ready, the scientists are going to be busy."

Last edited by p12a12 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Simon was crawling on the ground as the enemy Spartan started to linger over him. Walking slowly toward him as if to enjoy his soon execution. Beneath Soren's helmet, he had a very large grin across his face. He raised his combat knife over Simon's head. Simon tried to get up but was pushed back down to the ground by the boot of Soren who was now raising his knife high above his head. There was a short pause before a ghostly like fist came out of the dark and knocked him aside.

The knife flew through the air and clinked up against the sewer wall. "RUN!!!" was all that Jay could yell to Simon before Soren stood back up. Jay wipped out one of his pistols to shoot him, only two shots got off hitting his arm and breaking his visor but the armor took most of the impact. "GET TO THE SHIP!!!" Jay cried out again. Soren retaliated by sending off a couple punches to Jay's chest and face. Simon sprinted out of the sewers and regrouped with Nick who was badly beaten.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:32 am

Ennis' breath was short. He was breathing rapidly as he leaned up against a crate. In the close distance he heard the sound of multiple grenades explode and his first reaction was to look for Nick. While he could he glanced over towards Nick's last location where he was sniping from. Smoke plumed from the room he was in.

Ennis opened his COMM, "Nick?!" He yelled, but there was no response. He couldn't hesitate though, Nick was a SPARTAN and could handle his own. Shit... Ennis thought to himself before something above him caught his attention.

His armor had been scorched by multiple explosions that were in close proximity to him. But, he was still okay and in good condition. That Brute Chieftant only slowed him down.

"Major, incoming Covenant Cruiser inbound!" Sarah yelled.

Ennis opened his COMM again, "This is Delta-Zero-Eight-Five, we have an inbound Covenant Cruiser en route to pick up the Arbiter, I repeat, Covenant Cruiser en route. Proceeding on foot to intercept the Arbiter."

It didn't matter to Ennis whether or not anyone heard or was going to even respond. He checked his clip in his silenced submachine gun. He didn't take any weapons that were modified, and now wished that he did. He either gave them to the others because he fancy'd his own fire arms of choice. Two clips left... He said to himself.

"Well... this is it Major, either that Arbiter dies on Harvest or we loose him." Sarah stated.

"He's not getting off this planet." Ennis simply replied before pushing off the crate, shouldering his sub machine gun, and sprinting off with it raised.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Nick choked up blood in an effort to smile as he saw Simon.

"Nick! What happend?"

"Brutes...so many Brutes...The Arbiter. Find Rabbit, I'll be okay, find Rabbit..." Nick coughed up more blood.

"I can't just leave you here Nick. Let me help."

"The Arbiter, the mission. Finish the mission, ...help... end this war." Nick gasped for breath. "Go!"

~~~~~~~

Simon looked over the injured Nick. Ennis said that he was attacking the Arbiter, so he definatly needed more help. But Nick...

"Is this really what you want sir?"

"..g-"Nick coughed, "go, Spartans never die..., go!" Nick pointed towards the sea.

Simon hesitantly turned his back on Nick and headed for the docks. Walking slowly at first, but then going in a full sprint as he heard bullets firing.

"Coming in Delta-Zero-Eight-Five, I have your back."

He found Ennis shooting at a group of Brutes that were waiting for a Phantom. Simon tossed a grenade, and joined the fight.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Ennis failed to hear Simon respond over the COMM , the hail of gun fire drowned out most of the noise. An explosion went off near the pack of Brutes. Ennis double checked his belt. Who's was that? He thought for a split second. A shadow quickly hovered over him as Simon posted up behind him.

Ennis glanced back for a quick second while continuing to squeeze the trigger on his silenced submachine gun. "Simon?" He questioned.

"Thought you could use some help, Rabbit." Simon grinned pulling the trigger on his firearm catching a Brute off guard, the bursts pelting across the beasts face, it exploding in cloud of red mist.

"Ha, let's do this then." Ennis responded, becoming more confident with a comrade. Without hesitation Ennis rose to his feet, standing under Simon's weapon as to not cross his line of fire. Simon took a step forward to move into where Ennis was just crouching. Simon glanced as Rabbit sprinted across the street to gain another angle on the pack of Brutes. They were clustering in a tight circle formation waiting for their evac to the Arbiter's Cruiser. The two SPARTANs heard the Phantom, it was close as it turned and appeared from a nearby building, hovering lower to pull the Brutes up. The turrets on the Phantom opened up against the two SPARTANs.

"Simon, we're commandeering that Phantom, let's not let it get away!" Ennis yelled over the increasing noises. "We need to get up to that Cruiser if the Arbiter makes it there!"

Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm

"Simon, we're commandeering that Phantom, let's not let it get away!" Ennis yelled over the increasing noises. "We need to get up to that Cruiser if the Arbiter makes it there!"

"Understood!" Simon yelled back. "Let's do this!"

Simon and Ennis simultaneously jumped up from behind there hiding spots and sprayed. They weaved in and out of crates, slowly approching the Phantom.

Simon was met with plasma as he looked up to toss a grenade, moments later, the turret stopped firing. Perfect aim, its good to be a Spartan

Ennis jumped out and finished off a Brute, there were two left now. One for each of us

The pair fired at the two, getting headshot after headshot. The Brutes scrambled around, almost comically; they were out of ammo.

Perfect Simon thought.

The deadly duo reached the Phantom as it begain to pull away. Too late for you. Simon smiled.

Within the next minute, the Phantom was flying to the Cruiser, under human control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophet of Forgivness
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chronicles of Halo :: Roleplaying & Stories :: Roleplay-
Jump to: