The Lost Chronicles of Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Chronicles of Halo

This is an RPG Forum depicting the Lost Chronicles of Halo

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pact: A Tale of Brotherhood
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm by Violent Jay117

» Last of the Brave [Story of an ODST]
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Member Ranking
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am by Violent Jay117

» A Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Part I & Part II
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am by KingNis085

» The Prophet of Forgivness
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Outcome for Jay
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Battle Of Harmony
I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm by Imafighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

Galactic Reputation : 11

I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Empty
PostSubject: I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!   I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Ok, so there's a wee icon to the right of every post. You might see it about... there. -->

That's a marker of sorts, for it's like a battery. + at the top, - at the bottom. That, my fellow gentlemen, is what affects your Galactic Reputation. And no, you can't see it on any of your posts. That would be cheating.

So, use this knowledge to your advantage! And enjoy your stay at our lovely accomodation. Expect your bill in the morning.
Back to top Go down

I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chronicles of Halo :: Welcome :: General Discussion-
Jump to: