The Lost Chronicles of Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Chronicles of Halo

This is an RPG Forum depicting the Lost Chronicles of Halo

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pact: A Tale of Brotherhood
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm by Violent Jay117

» Last of the Brave [Story of an ODST]
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Member Ranking
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am by Violent Jay117

» A Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Part I & Part II
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am by KingNis085

» The Prophet of Forgivness
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Outcome for Jay
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Battle Of Harmony
Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm by Imafighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

Galactic Reputation : 0

Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Empty
PostSubject: Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony   Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 pm

CHAPTER 1: First Encounters
Jay 023 stepped out of his Falcon onto the rooftop of a skyscraper. There seemed to be an eerie feeling in the air. Like nothing he had felt before. There was fog in the air that kept all of the light from the sky from reaching the colony's surface. Suddenly, Jay's com channel flicked on.

"23, something is going on here, look for civilians in your sector and find out what is going on."
"Understood Command, I'll see what I can do," said Jay. He then walked over to the hatch that led from the roof to the lower levels. When he looked closer at the door, Jay noticed that it had been locked, but from the outside. After noticing this he jogged over to the ledge of the roof that overlooks a street. He looked down and saw that there was a pool of what looked like blood on the ground far below.

"Rona, I need you to do a thermal sweep of the building we are in," he said to the AI he was carrying. "Thermal scans read negative for the entire building. Wait, I am picking up a large heat signature three stories below you, a possible fire?" said the AI. "Just great, I'm on the roof of a buring building," Jay said.
"The signature is on the move, not spreading, but on the move."
"So it's something that is alive, a possible civilian?"
"Possibly"

Jay unlocked the hatch and walked down the stairs. He looked for anything but there was nothing, then the Spartan switched his HUD to thermal. All cold, nothing at all. He then switched it to night vision. All of the furniture of the surrounding rooms was strewn throughout the hallway. At the sight of this, 023 loaded his Magnum with a clip and slid a new bullet into the chamber.

Back to top Go down
https://halochroniclesrpg.forumotion.net
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

Galactic Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony   Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 am

So... by the fact that this isn't in the archives, I'm guessing you'll be continuing it?
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

Galactic Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony   Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm

I am going to add on to this story in the future sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://halochroniclesrpg.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony   Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
Page 1 of 1