The Lost Chronicles of Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Chronicles of Halo

This is an RPG Forum depicting the Lost Chronicles of Halo

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pact: A Tale of Brotherhood
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm by Violent Jay117

» Last of the Brave [Story of an ODST]
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Member Ranking
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am by Violent Jay117

» A Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Part I & Part II
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am by KingNis085

» The Prophet of Forgivness
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Outcome for Jay
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Battle Of Harmony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm by Imafighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Prophet of Forgivness

Go down 
+3
Dante-214
Violent Jay117
p12a12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

Galactic Reputation : 0

The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:05 am

Out in the Pelican, Nick watched Jay's final moments, Another Spartan down

Flying on in the Pelican, he gazed over Onyx. It was a charred mess, little was left alive.

A while later UNSC ships came out of Slipspace, to assist, but they were too late.

"Go dock at one of those ships," Nick told the pilot.
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

Galactic Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 am

Alex sat in the UNSC Striker. He failed again... he should of got them all out instead he only got a few... He picked up a barrel and threw it across the hanger. He should have stayed back to help... Now Jay was dead. Now he felt alone... free... but alone. The other Spartans docked down. Maybe he should help... No... he wouldn't get more Spartans killed. He watched as the newbies exited the Pelican. If they asked him to fight he would... Jay somehow knew. Well the Spartans were here. His Lily was safe... now all that was left is to wait.

Last edited by Dante-214 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:22 pm

The Pelicans docked into the ship. They unloaded onto the ship. David walked out. "Come on Delta Company." He said taking the first step off and walking into the docking bay. He was walking then stops and begins talking. "Delta, gather data of Delta Companies casualties and send it to the ships who entered orbit. They will send the rest to ONI." He ordered his AI. "We'll need to know how much we have to work with." He said to the AI and the Spartans with him. "We need to gather all of the spartans from your company and make a counterstrike against the covenent." He told them
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:54 am

((I never said whether Jay was alive or dead, just building up some type of mystery.))
Back to top Go down
https://halochroniclesrpg.forumotion.net
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 am

((I thought that, but then I said. Screw it we'll find out later))
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 pm

((Yeah, just play along with what you have, I will reintroduce sometime in the future.))
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 pm

~~~3 Days After the raid on Onyx~~~

The remaining Spartans were huddled in a small room on board the UNSC From the Ashes. They were told that they were going to be breifed on a special misson by an ONI officer.

Sure enough, a slender man with horn-rimmed glasses walked in.

"Hello Spartans, as you know we are currently hunting down the few remaining Covenant. I believe that we have located one of their leaders, The Brute Arbiter. We have discovered that he is repairing his ship at the Insurrectionist world of Harvest. In order to eliminate him we are sending in a small squad of SPARTANs. The team will be headed by Nick-D022 as he has already had experiance on Harvest."

Nick stood. "Thank you, I'll take it from here.

"I am planning to take in a small six-man squad, to the Insurrectionist city of Notio. Notio has the largest shipyard on Harvest, and The Arbiter will most likely be there. We are going to go in quietly and assasinate The Arbiter. I already have some idea of who is going to make up this team, but am looking for some new people. Any volunteers? "

Last edited by p12a12 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm

David stood up and took off his helmet. "I volunteer, looks like I'm your wingman Nick." He said walking up to him and standing on his side. He looked around giving a look to the others trying to irk them to volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Jay suddenly felt air return to his lungs. With a great gasp as his eyes opened. His first sight was the ceiling above him. He was on a gurney being wheeled through a narrow hallway, two doctors were looking over him. Jay couldn't feel his legs, sounds of explosions were all around him from several areas. A sudden blast from right beside him knocked over the bed and he flew onto the floor, against the wall, what he could see next was the half charred body of a field medic laying beside him. Right before passing out, he saw a scaly hand grabbing at his wrist, pulling him across the floor.

He awoke again, strapped to a cold table. The room around him had that purple alien style look to it. "Welcome back, Spartan!" a deep throated voice said.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

Galactic Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 am

Ennis walked into the small room. Spartans huddled inside being debriefed. He stood in the doorway as one of the Spartans, obviously their Squad leader spoke.

Having just arrived onto the UNSC From the Ashes and was instructed to head straight to debriefing. But didn't know the details of his mission yet.

"Any volunteers? " The Spartan asked.

David stood up and took off his helmet. "I volunteer, looks like I'm your wingman Nick." He said walking up to him and standing on his side. He looked around giving a look to the others trying to irk them to volunteer.

No others looked as if they were going to respond right away, possibly waiting for further debriefing, it didn't matter to Ennis though. He knew the jist of their mission - assassinate the Arbiter. He was in.

Ennis quietly nodded to Nick, volunteering as well as Nick.

Glancing around the room, Ennis didn't recognize any of the fellow SPARTANs. [/i]This will be interesting.[/i] He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Alex burst into the room. He wielded an assault rifle. Two pistols were in his holsters, and a sniper and shotgun were across his back. He smiled at the bewildered Spartans. "Those sons a bitches killed Jay... and that doesn't work with me. You need an experienced Spartan... and I'm your man." Alex made his decision. If these Spartans didn't live, nobody would. And they had to face a very sad truth, Spartans do die, mostly when they're missin' in action.
Back to top Go down
marcuz3
New Blood
New Blood
marcuz3

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Gideon stood up to join the mission. "Spartan D007,Gideon Signing up for duty."
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Nick watched as his team formed. At first he was surprised that Alex was a Spartan, but after thinking about it he wondered why he didn't see it before.
"Thanks guys,I really apreciate the help. As for our sixth member, I have a friend who'll join the team. Anyway, meet me at the docking bay tommorow for more information. Bring your armor and weapons, we'll be leaving for Harvest then too."

((Jay, do you want to be part of the Notio mission? Or do you want to do your own thing with the Elites? If you want to stay with the Elites for a while, that's okay.))
Back to top Go down
Dante-214
New Blood
New Blood
Dante-214

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Alex had no armor. Just his old Spartan armor he grew out of, so he took a few vital points on it, the chest, helmet, and front leg guards, and meshed that in with his black clothing. He had enough ammo strapped across him to decimate an entire Covenant fleet, and he planned to do just that. He would use the two pistols, and his AR was strapped across his chest. It was just like old times... he sighed at the thought of these new Spartans dying. It just wouldn't be right. He kissed Lily goodbye, promising to return soon. He put on his helmet and prepared for takeoff.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Ennis watched Gideon rise up and also volunteer for this mission. Ennis smirked. He probably was one of the few Spartans that still never removed his armor. He watched as another burst into the room strapped with as much ammo and weapons he could carry.

Ennis remained quiet as Nick finished the short debriefing.

"Anyway, meet me at the docking bay tommorow for more information. Bring your armor and weapons, we'll be leaving for Harvest then too." Nick finished.

Ennis left after everyone else had and proceeded to the armory. His armor had been damaged from a previous battle just before he arrived on the From the Ashes. Over night his armor was being refit and touched up with detailing due to the damage. His weapons of choice were still his Battle Rifle and silenced SMG.

Until the morning arrived Ennis decided to get a little R & R until it was time to depart.
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm

David watched the others volunteer. They had a good pick of Spartans, they were some of the best left alive from that attack on onyx. Nick said his sixth pick would be at the docking bay tomorrow morning. Suddenly a message beeped into everyone's HUD. The strike team was going to be given full access to the armory for the assassination. It looked like Alex already got that message. "Alright, I'm going to prepare for tomorrow." He announced to the others as the breifing was over. "See you guys in the morning." he said putting back on his helmet then going towards the armory for equipment
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Nick stared into the mirror, an all too familar man stared back. It was a tired man. A determined man. A man who never took a day off. A man who spent his life learning to be strong. A man without grief, without regret, without hesitation; the winters on Onyx had freezed off that part of him.

Now he was heading to Harvest, the chief Insurrectionist world. The location of the Arbiter His most important mission yet was on the horizon, and Nick was ready.

He picked up his helmet and put it on. Looking into the mirror again, he could only see determination.

Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:47 pm

((I am going to introduce the old Arbiter into this story, and also, The elites are planning an assault on Harvest as well, but this is a top secret operation that ONI doesn't even know of.))
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:50 pm

((Sounds cool Jay. Thanks.

Anyway, I have to go somewhere now, I'll advance the story when I get back.))

Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:59 pm

---Unknown Location---
"I am surprised we could find enough of you left for us to salvage, Spartan," said the voice. "The ship you were on was attacked by some Jackal Pirates. I got there just in time to pull your 'body' from the medical bay. You're safe here for now." Jay tried to speak but couldn't, something was restricting his speech. "Oh, sorry, they forgot to activate your vocal amplifier," said the voice. Then the sound of Windows 7 startup dinged throughout the room. "Where the hell am I?" asked Jay. "You are on the Crusader, possibly the largest Supercarrier still in service," said the voice. "You are in a special sector made for accompanying all Spartans on board. So far you are the only one with us."

"What happened, why am I here?"
"We heard that one of the oldest living Spartans was on that ship that was attacked. I gave the orders to assist and salvage. What we found was You."
"What have you done to me?"
"We fixed you. You are upgraded with the most advanced armor and weaponry besides that of the Forerunners. When you made that glorious stand on Onyx, your legs and arm were severed beyond repair. The rescuing human ship's personnel managed to get you before you were dead for too long. Perhaps it was your sheer strength and heart. I respect that."
"Thank you, but what did you do with my legs."
"My technicians replaced them with a much stronger aloid than that of the humans'. Your armor and new limbs were designed straight from Forerunner technology. No one would agree with me that we should use sacred technology to construct a single man. But to me, I see a Titan. I looked at your records, service reports, and saw the great massacre left on Onyx (by you). I knew only one other Spartan who could do such deeds, Sierra 117."
"How do you know him?"
"I fought along side him. We took down the prophets."
"Arbiter?"
"No one calls me that anymore. But you can if you must."
"Why do you keep me here, I am no use to you right now."
"Oh, but there is. The humans believe that you are Missing in Action. We are on route to the city of Novio on Harvest. Our forces will rain hell on them. They will know what it is like to be overrun, and demolished. The UNSC have send their own task force of Spartans to the planet to assassinate the latest Arbiter. They do not know of our arrival, and we will take out all of the ships trying to leave the shipyards that are not allies."
"Where do I come in. Remember, this is an entire city of Hostiles, but also civilians. Do not glass the planet."
"No need to worry, we are no longer as brutal as we used to be. Our armies will overrun the shipyards and continue to occupy the city as your friends attempt to assassinate their target. You will assist them from the shadows. Do not let them know you are nearby. Also, when you find hostiles, rip them to pieces and kill them all."
"Shouldn't be very hard, You probably saw me on that roof in Onyx."
"That was amazing. Baby steps. Impressing even to me."
"When do we leave?"
"You have to be at the docking bay in about 15 hours."
"Alright, where is the armory?"
"We have been modifying Human weapons ever since we seperated from the covenant. There is a great Armory filled with all kinds of Forerunner upgraded weaponry. I will have a couple of my guards lead you out. There is a bed there and in the hangar is a modified dropship built to look like a regular covenant one, but with modded human firepower."

"Thank you." Jay then followed the two guards to the armory down the hall. He entered and looked at a wall covered with guns and ammunitions. Jay was in HEAVEN!!!
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 pm

"Alright, it seems like everyone is here." said Nick. "I would like to introduce our sixth member, Simon-D291."

He was wearing black Scout-variant armour with a Sniper Rifle on his back.

"Simon and I worked together the last time I was on Harvest." Nick continued. "As for this mission, well, it'll be a little different.

"Since The Brute Arbiter is in a busy city, we can't go in hidden. We'll have to disuise ourselves as regular Insurrectionists. Our ship has a hidden armoury, so you'll be able to bring all of your weapons and armor. But you just can't been seen with them in public.

"I am planning to spend the first few days figuring out the best way to assasinate our target, then we'll strike.

"Any questions?"

((Jay, I want to find some information form Notio, so don't attack immediatly.

Also, if any new person(not already part of this RP) wants to control Simon, just ask.))
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Can't go in hidden in a busy city? Ennis thought as Nick spoke. Seems a bit odd.

Ennis knew the general map of all of Harvest and knew there were many places to go unnoticed. Ennis' ONI records almost always indicated him going "Rogue" during mission, even High Risk missions like this.

Over the night instead getting some rest, he dug up ONI's files of this "new" Arbiter.

Ennis listened to Nick as he spoke.

"Any questions?" Nick asked.

Ennis rose his hand slightly as his Battle Rifle was slung leisurely across his arms. "Sir, permission to lead Reconnaissance? Harvest is a large planet, but we can go in unnoticed. At least I know I can."

The Spartan knew the high risk of this mission, not only for Nick but for the whole UNSC.
Back to top Go down
David-042
New Blood
New Blood
David-042

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:18 pm

David listened to the information the two people passed around. Nick said that they would need to go without armor and weapons, or at least to make sure they werent seen in public. Ennis said it was a definite possibility to be able to get through harvest without being noticed while still having armor and weapons showing. Although David had only been to harvest once he knew that it was possible to get around while still carrying weapons and armor. "I think it would be better for the mission and lifes of the team to go with Ennis' idea." He agreed. "We should send out a small recon team, let them find a way for the rest of us to go around unnoticed. Then the team as a whole returns, wearing armor and carrying weapons; taking the path the recon team set out to our targets." He explained.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:01 am

"If possible, a two man Team can find their way deep behind enemy lines without making the slightest sound. Honestly, Sir...I think its safe to say that we all know I am capable of doing it the fastes and quietest." Ennis commented after David spoke.

(i am making this post short. Im actually posting from y phone.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 am

Nick heard Ennis and David's idea. How would that work?

"I don't understand. How could we go unnoticed infront of hundreds of thousands of people? Maybe we could go unnonticed in the countryside, but inside Notio? How is that possible? I think that the best way for us to do this stealthilly is to hide a tree in a forest. If nobody can distinguish us from another Insurectionist, then we'll be fine.

"As for the small recon team, we are the small recon team. Our mission is not to assault a city, but to kill one man.

"Please explain your idea more."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophet of Forgivness
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chronicles of Halo :: Roleplaying & Stories :: Roleplay-
Jump to: