The Lost Chronicles of Halo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Chronicles of Halo

This is an RPG Forum depicting the Lost Chronicles of Halo

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pact: A Tale of Brotherhood
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Disturbances: The Unnerving Story of a Missing Colony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm by Violent Jay117

» Last of the Brave [Story of an ODST]
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Member Ranking
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 am by Violent Jay117

» A Lucky Rabbit's Foot - Part I & Part II
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am by KingNis085

» The Prophet of Forgivness
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Outcome for Jay
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» I've finally figured out what Galactic Reputation is!
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm by KeeperOfTheFlame

» Battle Of Harmony
The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm by Imafighter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Prophet of Forgivness

Go down 
+3
Dante-214
Violent Jay117
p12a12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

Galactic Reputation : 1

The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 pm

"Man, the space in these things are terrible." Ennis said jokingly as he shuffled about the Phantom while Simon piloted the Covenant ship. Moving up to the windshield to check on their status, Ennis watched as the Cruiser came closer and closer.

Ennis searched the Phantom for weapons. Although they weren't weapons he preferred it was necessary now to take one. He slung his SMG onto his back and grabbed a Carbine Rifle checking it's cells. Full clip.

"Simon, when we get in there we have to move fast." Ennis commented moving to the back of the Phantom searching for more weapons to use against the rest of those Brutes.

"Won't be a problem for you then Rabbit?" Simon asked jokingly.

Ennis remained silent for a moment, Simon waiting for his response. Simon heard a light clank behind him and turned around for a moment to check on what it was.

Ennis was standing just a few feet from the pilots seat holding a Plasma Turret he had ripped off from the side of the Phantom and in his other hand a Brute Shot. Simon smirked.

Ennis tilted his head to the side, Simon knowing the SPARTAN smirked back.

"Hit'em hard?" Simon said.

"Hard and Fast." Ennis responded.

Simon turned around, adrenaline running and pumped up. The little Spartan had made Simon eager to give the Brutes some hell. Ennis leaned the two weapons against Simon's seat and moved back to the end of the Phantom, waiting to pull the lever on the hatch.

"10 seconds, Rabbit!" Simon yelled.

With one arm Ennis lifted the Carbine ready to aim and fire while his other hand gripped the release for the hatch tightly.

"Trying to be the Hero, Major?"

"Just doing my job." Ennis responded quickly.

Simon moved next to Ennis with the Brute Shot on his back, and Plasma Turret ready in his hands.

Ennis glanced at Simon wondering who was piloting. "What?" Simon started. "You said Hard and Fast.." He smiled.

Ennis counted down in his head the last seconds pulling release for the hatch at the final moment as the Phantom passed through the Cruiser's hangar shields. The duo had just a few more seconds before the Phantom would crash into whatever was on the other side.

As the hatch lowered the two jumped out from the back landing hard on the ground, followed by a large explosion seconds after - the Phantom had crashed into another Phantom that was docked. Ennis shouldered the Carbine, and ready the trigger. Simon lugged up the turret and the two Spartans were ready to kill the Arbiter once and for all - and end this War.
Back to top Go down
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

Galactic Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:10 am

(To p12a12 and Nis, who asked me to join this, I hope I'm doing this right. To everyone else who posts here, I also hope I'm doing this right.)

A slight shock rumbled throughout the immediate area where the two Spartans had landed, no doubt alerting a good portion of the Brutes that resided on the cruiser.

“Insolence!” The Elite raged. The anger that had been cultivating inside him ever since the start of the Great Schism was suddenly all too much for the former Zealot, Raihma ‘Mahritnaee to control. He was forced to calm himself as he turned to the 3 other Elites he had brought on their mission to lay waste to the Brute Arbiter.

“Do you suppose the humans are responsible for what we just felt, Raihma?”

“No doubt, it was humans. Only such gracelessness and reckless abandonment of caution as theirs could be behind such an occurrence. Do they know nothing of stealth and cunning? It would not surprise me if they have crashed into the Phantom we meant to leave this infernal ship with!” Once again, the former Zealot, as now Sangheili ranks had no proper meaning, was forced to calm himself as the, as he believed, completely barbaric and thoughtless humans lay waste to all that they had just achieved. They had managed to kill off all who had been in the docking bay when they landed the Phantom they had stolen. Engaging their camouflage, they waited for their dropship to be inspected, each selecting a strategic position around the bay, Raihma choosing to stay in the Phantom. And as a few vulgar Brutes arrogantly made their way over, the Elites pounced simultaneously, instantly gaining the upper hand by taking their foes completely by surprise.

“Pah!” he spat, bewildered by what had just transpired. As Raihma gazed upon his fellow Sangheili, he willed himself to be calm. The force of this task was surprisingly difficult, his hateful tendencies had worsened over these last cycles. His fellow brothers saw him regain composure over himself, and were relieved. Feared in battle, though he was, the current situation had no place for the anger that fuelled him in combat.

“Come, my brothers. We must reach our allies – he spat the word – before they completely tear our plans asunder."

And so the squad of 4 Elites ran, for they believed that only their aid would compensate for the arrogant act of the race which would no doubt force the Elites into a confrontation with all that heard their entry. And as Raihma ran, he thought about how many that would bring. He hoped it would be enough to quell the anger inside him.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm

The two Spartans curiosity rose when they met no resistance in the hangar. The two Spartans moved quickly in a single line formation, Ennis at point and Simon behind him.

The duo used hand signals and moved quickly, they initially thought with the empty hangar that they would be ambushed and moved quickly into one of the many adjacent halls leading into the hangars.

"Motions trackers are showing no signs of any movement." Ennis whispered.

"Stay tight, keep moving, we have to find the Arbiter." Simon responded tapping his comrade on the shoulder as they proceeded down what seemed to be like a never ending hallway.

Ennis was familiar with Covenant Cruisers, this not being his first one he was on. Needless to say he lead. "The Arbiter is probably heading to the Control Room of this Cruiser." He stated to Simon.

"Right, then lead the way there Rabbit." He quickly responded.

Back to top Go down
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 am

As the 4 Elites navigated their way through the halls of the cruiser, Ctaen ‘Vridaaml realized that Raihma would be too ill-tempered to communicate with the humans they sought to reach.

“Raihma, heed me. I will speak to the humans, for I fear your anger will speak for you if you were to meet with them as you are now.” Ctean tried to sound impassive, but the violence that seethed through his old friend troubled him greatly.

“Your judgment is wise, Ctean. I also fear my words will betray me. Forgive my inability, my brothers.”

As mere shimmers in the air with their camouflage engaged, they silently raced through the ship, aiming to intercept the humans at one of the middle hallways, these being the only route through the middle of the cruiser. Ctean believed that opposition would be lying in wait for the humans, and so they sought to reach them first.

Without so much as a sound, they reached one of the middle passages. And what Raihma saw before him threatened to shatter the grip he had on the malevolence that now crashed against the boundaries of his mind, begging for release.

Demons. Two of them.

The Demons did not flinch as 4 Sangheili materialized out of thin air before them, but the sight of Raihma formed questions in their heads as he shook in rage, standing in place while Ctean moved to greet them. Rage had glazed his eyes, seized his face in a manic and violent scowl. It was too much. Of all the humans that Raihma yearned to slay, Demons were his most despised foe.

Ctean stopped in front of the mythical warriors, but quickly turned as he realized something was amiss with Raihma. Raihma had lurched forward with a pained grunt and sought to kill.

“You will stay where you are, Raihma. I begin to tire of your vehemence for our allies.”

Raihma froze. He was locked in battle with what lay at his very core, how could he hope to win? But with a mighty effort, he steeled himself to face the Demons once more. Only the foreknowledge of battle with the animal Jiralhanae kept him still. And only Ctean’s harsh words kept him from slaying the Demons standing in front of his friend.

“It is fortunate that we have reached you before the Jiralhanae, Demons, although we do not expect such fortune again. Time grows short, so we must unite and stop whatever forces reside in this vessel. I am Ctean, and the 3 before you are Pahni, Bannorhum and Raihma.”

The Demons kept their sight on Raihma, seemingly evaluating what he could be capable of. But Ctean could not be certain, for he could not discern their thoughts. Their silence prompted Ctean to let them speak.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 am

There was some tense moments after the Sangheili had appeared before the Spartans. Ennis noted Raihma's bitter attitude towards him and also glanced through his visor at Simon's hands gripping the Plasma Turret tightly.

“It is fortunate that we have reached you before the Jiralhanae, Demons, although we do not expect such fortune again. Time grows short, so we must unite and stop whatever forces reside in this vessel. I am Ctean, and the three before you are Pahni, Bannorhum and Raihma.” Ctean announced.

"Glad to have your help Ctean." Ennis replied starting to step through the Elites making eye contact with Raihma as he slowly walked passed the Elites, hinting that the Spartan was continuing on. "We don't have much time left, we have to catch up with the Arbiter and make sure this Cruiser doesn't leave Harvest's atmopshere." The Demon stated taking a hop and a step off into a full sprint down the hall way, Simon followed closely behind with an eye on the group of Elites. Rabbit's still a little too trusting in these beasts.

Ctean grunted and motioned for Pahni and Bannorhum to follow while he had one more word with Raihma.
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

Galactic Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm

The Observer looked up from the microcope, "I have found the silicon strip the humans use to run the actions of these tiny beasts. Do we have the new device?"

"Almost," The Programmer responded. "The Engineer is still working on it, he says that it will be completed soon."

"Tell him to hurry, The Arbiter and The Gods are impatient."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Arbiter watched over Harvest from the control room. This world has gone through more pain and destruction imaginable than these puny humans can imagine. Plasma bombadment, nuclear holocausts, wars and famine. The countryside is just a collection of blood and glass now. But yet, like a pest, they survive on it. And like a pest, they must be hunted. Allowed no refuge, no havens. They trust us like a pest trusts poison, but soon they shall feel the poison's effects. Before I leave this world, I shall see it turn to dust!

"Tell the scientists to hurry up! I want to hear this world scream!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, and by the way, I'm Ennis, and this is Simon." Rabbit called back to the Elites.

Simon eyed them again, they were huddled together, whispering. From what I heard of these things, they should be useful. As long as they are on our side.

"Hey, do you guys know if they have cameras on these hunks of metal? ONI hasn't gotten access to one of these in years." Simon asked the four.
Back to top Go down
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 am

Ctean grunted and motioned for Pahni and Bannorhum to follow while he had one more word with Raihma.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm Ennis, and this is Simon," Rabbit called back to the Elites, who nodded in approval.

"Hey, do you guys know if they have cameras on these hunks of metal?" Simon asked the two Sangheili accompanying them. "ONI hasn't gotten access to one of these in years."

“The Jiralhanae are a cowardly race. What few cameras and other methods of observation we were contempt with, they will deem insufficient. No doubt there will be more now then there is need of,” Bannorhum said with a humourless grin. “It would be wise to treat every path we take with caution, for our brief time on this ship had not taught us all that we would wish to know.”

The two Demons turned their heads in mid-sprint to face each other, no doubt they were smiling under their visors. If they even have anything under their visors at all, Bannorhum thought to himself. Are they even humans?

“Great,” the one named Ennis replied. He may have been attempting to humour the Sangheili, but the unusual attempt fell upon deaf ears as all that he received was a speculative glance from Pahni.

“We’ll be able to handle ourselves, don’t you worry about us,” said the other Demon, as if he the implications of what was required of them meant nothing.

Pahni grunted in response, although he then thought to respond more appropriately.

“We do not doubt your valour. Your status amongst us speaks for itself, for anyone who underestimates in combat with such as your kind will be set to learn a harsh lesson. The only problem that requires immediate attention is with Raihma’s opinion of you. You would do well not to provoke him, for even we fear of his loosed wrath. If we cannot keep him in good spirits, then it is sooth that we would be faced with a threat that would most certainly be too great for us to halt.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ctean stood before his tormented friend, his gaze aghast with concern. “Raihma,” he began, before Raihma met his gaze, silencing him with the cold stare he did not know how to push away.

“Ctean. I know not how to express my apologies. I am stricken by forces beyond my control.”

Ctean’s mandibles quivered, immediately stifiling a laugh, much to Raihma’s surprise.

“Listen to you. You are unmatched in anything you have ever done in battle. Countless tales will be told of you, long after you have passed on to the gods. And yet, here you stand, unable to face two mere Demons. For shame, my brother.” Ctean’s gaze had turned into one of compassion and stern humour.

Raihma stood, his mouth agape. Ctean was mocking him. But the thought quickly passed as he realized his brother’s true intention. His anger subsided as determination took its place.

“The Demons are lucky, Ctean. If you were not here to offer your guidance and seemingly infinite wisdom, they would be long dead by now. I thank you, though I know not the correct words to truly express my gratitude. However, know that where my voice is empty, my heart is full.”

And with that, Raihma took off before Ctean even realized he had meant to do so. Ctean quickly followed suit, thanking the gods for being able to bring his old friend back to his commanding self. The Jiralhanae’s chances of defeating the unlikely alliance of 6 were naught. But they will do all they can, regardless, Ctean thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 am

(I have been asked to post again. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.)

The group of 4 approached a turn, and all skidded to a halt just as Bannorhum uttered the instruction. The Demon, Ennis, turned to face the two Sangheili, looking specifically at Bannorhum.

“I’m guessing you think there’s a camera round this corner too, huh?” Ennis asked, impressed with Bannorhum’s judgment being similar to his own.

Bannorhum nodded. “I would surmise as much, just as you have. Although I lack a reason why we have not encountered one in this passageway.”

Pahni turned to his brother, the only one in the group as it was that he felt he could truly trust. “The Jiralhanae possess no intelligence at all. It is no surprise that they could not think to place a means of security at one of the only middle halls of this vessel.”

At that, the two Demons chuckled as though Pahni had made a jest. The fact that the Demons found humour in almost everything that they heard was beginning to become irritable for Pahni and Bannorhum, although they did not admit so. They could not afford to sever their already somewhat weakened alliance.

“Those Brutes may be a challenge to kill, but they really can’t do anything right, can they,” joked Ennis, still looking at Bannorhum. The Demon’s stare put him at ill-ease, so he started to slide right, towards the other side of the hall.

Pahni could sense Bannorhum’s annoyance and discomfort, so he spoke up to gain the Demon’s attention. “We should wait for the others to return, Demons. Then we shall devise a strategy.”

“Don’t worry about plans, we’ve already got one. I’m sure you’ll be happy to oblige to it. You’ll play a key part, won’t they, Simon,” mused the Demon knows as Ennis. The other seemed to know what he was trying to imply, and said, “Oh, yeah. The Brutes’ll love this one.”

A few seconds later, Raihma and Ctean arrived, running with incredible speed. Everyone noticed Raihma’s more controlled appearance, although the sight of the Demons still struck a foul chord inside Raihma. Ctean seemed much less concerned with them, as if he did not have an opinion. Though Ctean did not like humans, or Demons for that matter, he was able to put aside his conflict with them as he approached.

“Wow,” praised Simon. “You could probably give ol’ Rabbit here a run for his money in a race.”

A deep growl slowly sounded from deep within Raihma, as if there was a thunderstorm raging inside of him and the thunder was loud enough for all to hear. “I care not for your petty competitions, Demon.”

Ennis stepped forward, staring down Raihma. “Take it easy. We’re on the same team here. Arguing won’t solve our problems.”

“The Demon speaks sooth, Raihma,” Ctean agreed. “We must concentrate on the task at hand. What do you propose?”

Ennis shouldered his Carbine in act of seeking the Sangheili’s attention. “Alright, men, listen up. While we take point, you guys cover our six, three, and nine," indicating the directions he meant. "Activate your camouflage, so if we’re spotted from a distance, the Brutes’ll think that we’re all by ourselves. And then you guys strike when they fall for the bait. Does that sound reasonable enough to you?”

The Sangheili nodded, all but Raihma. Although it was an effective ploy, Raihma did not like being led around by those who did not have the power to do so. But he could feel Ctean’s urging glare boring into him, and knew he had no choice.

“Alright, so it’s settled. Simon, let’s show these Elites how we do business,” Ennis said witfully, although Simon only responded with a nod. He was staring at Raihma, and saw his reaction as Ennis turned the corner. Simon didn’t like what he saw. He quickly strode to Ennis’s position around the hall, carrying the cumbersome turret as fast as he could. Which was considerably fast.

As the Sangheili engaged their camouflage, Raihma whispered to Ctean, “They behave like children! The smaller one seeks to provoke me. I can sense it.”

“You over-react, Raihma. Although his attitude towards us is altered by the hardening of war, he does not mean to incite you. You are feared by all who know of your name. After we have slain the Brute Arbiter, these two Demons will not be an exception.”

Raihma considered Ctean’s words as he always did, like a guiding instrument of the very gods themselves. And he found that Ctean was right, once again. And he would show the Demons why.

As one, the 6 warriors moved down the hall, listening to the distant, yet approaching sounds of resistance.

"On alert, men," Ennis called out. "Here comes the welcoming committee."
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 am

(I hope this was the direction they were heading? If I got things messed up I can edit my post.)

As one, the six warriors moved down the hall, listening to the distant, yet approaching sounds of resistance.

"On alert, men," Ennis called out. "Here comes the welcoming committee."

The four Sangheili still in their camouflage remained hidden just only a few meters behind the two Demons as they proceeded down the hall waiting to meet their resistance.

Ennis glanced back over his shoulder for a brief moment and caught the shimmer of the Elites. Good.

Bannorhum watched with much speculation as the smaller Demon motioned to the other, raising his hand and holding up five fingers. The Demon waved his hand then motioned it from side to side.

Pahni whispered to his brother, "Their means of communication are impressive, they can keep quiet when they chose to."

Bannorhum nodded in agreement, keeping a watchful eye on the smaller of the two Demons.

As the sounds of the Brutes neared as they continued down the hall Ennis made an attempt to count how many there was but couldn't distinguish them apart.

As the two Demons leading approached the large purple-hued door leading into the Control Room the group of six rested for a brief second just at the entrance then, as one activated the door. The duo of possibly the deadlist and yet most irritable Demons to their Sangheili comrades didn't hesitate to rush through the door once it was open. Meeting their resistance head on.

The doors chimmed at the entrance of the Control Room, catching the Arbiter's attention. "Ignorant swines! Kill them!" The Brute yelled in anger.

The rest of his Brutes, which was well into the dozens at this point, his personal defense had grown since his arrival on the Cruiser.

As the two Demons entered the room, Simon didn't hesitate to pull the trigger on the Plasma Turret he had been lugging around the Cruiser with ease. Ennis ducked to the left and behind a barricade leading down a ramp, quickly firing off three rounds to the back of a Brutes head before it could turn around. Simon walked down the adjacent ramp spraying the turret into the large pack of Brutes.

"Their tactics are childish, this was their plan?" Pahni commented before entering the room, the Sangheili still within their active camoflauge.

The small elite group of Sangheili entered the room, unnoticed, the Demon's plan was to be a distraction all along. Bannorhum and Panhi jumped over the railing to reach the main floor of the Control Room followed by Raihma and Ctean - their Energy Swords ready in their hands.

Ctean watched as the Arbiter's back was turned to the ensuing chaos in his Control Room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dispite the battle going on over the Jiralhanae's shoulder, the Arbiter punched the control panel. "Is the weapon ready!?" He yelled through.

There was a few irritating moments of silence to the Arbiter before the Observer's voice spoke, "The new device is ready and ready to fire!" The Observer responded nervously.

"Prepare the weapon!" The Arbiter yelled while grabbing his Gravity Hammer.

"Major, I've bypassed the ship's AI and security systems...the Arbiter, he's planning to fire a new weapon onto Harvest. You can't let that happen!" Sarah finally said after her long silence. Ennis had assumed she was attempting to break into the Cruiser's systems.

Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:57 pm

"The new device is ready and ready to fire!" The Observer responded nervously over the radio.

"Prepare the weapon!" The Arbiter yelled.

Here we are now, this planet shall know the fury of the Gods. The Brute Arbiter thought as he picked up his Gravity Hammer and turned around to join the fight.

Shock overcame the Brute Arbiter as an energy sword shredded through part of his armor. A Fallen Brother? On my ship? How did this scum get here?

The brute staggered as the Energy sword seared his flesh, but he was still alive.

As shock turned into rage he swung his hammer down upon the Fallen Brother. The Heretics shall not stop us; we are the enacters of the Gods' will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soren's fist collided with the New Enemy's chest. The New Enemy staggered backward a few feet.

What? He survived that? Soren thought in a confused fury.

The New Enemy looked up, almost gracefully.

An emotion came over Soren that he hadn't felt in years. Fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Observer ran down the hallways of the ship, racing towards the Phantoms. He was sent to deploy the Weapon that Consumes. The creatures were fragile however, and couldn't be shot down to Harvest. The Observer's job was to place them on the planet and then activate them, leaving Harvest to be swollowed up.

I must hurry, the Arbiter sounded impatient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick awoke from his dreary state and looked up at the sky, the Cruiser loomed over him. Why are they still here? Nick thought as he slipped back into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Brutes! They---------pon-------st-----em---------vest----il---troyed." Ennis yelled over the gunfire, Simon couldn't tell what he was talking about.

"What?" Simon called back as he took down a Brute.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:38 pm

"The Brutes! They---------pon-------st-----em---------vest----il---troyed." Ennis yelled over the gunfire, Simon couldn't tell what he was talking about.

"What?!" Simon called back as he took down a Brute.

Shit, no time. Ennis couldn't wait for a chance for any kind of silence to let Simon know what was going on. He glanced frantically back and forth across the Control Room for an opening to get out. There was barely an opening, but Ennis noticed one of the doors to the right side of the Control Room, heading down, was unguarded. That was the direction he would have to do, Sarah would guide him the rest of the way regardless if he knew the layout of the ship. There was little to no room for error now.

Ctean had just finished slaying a Brute Chieftant, pulling his Energy Sword from the Jiralhanae's now, lifeless carcass his eyes fell on the small Demon as he sprinted out of the room. Simon heard, the all to familiar "Wort, Wort, Wort!" echo through the gun fire and shouting as Ctean motioned to Pahni who had just narrowly escaped the wrath of a Jiralhanae's Hammer, to follow the small Demon.

Pahni followed his leader's orders, dodging passed Brutes to follow the same path the Demon had.

--------------------------

The sound of gunfire slowly faded away and all Ennis could hear was his own breath, although it wasn't long before the patter of footsteps quickly gaining his own caught the SPARTANs attention.

"Your haste is commendable, truly, Demon." Pahni huffed, finally catching up to Rabbit, who was in a full sprint.

What the? I don't even... Ennis was shocked that an Elite had caught up to him and he was running at nearly full speed, he was rushing as fast as he could, but there was no doubt he had been up for several days without any rest.

"We shall stop the Observer together, Demon and put our differences aside. This planets salvation is us." Pahni said bravely.

The new duo quickly moved throughout the hallways being directed by the Demon's AI on where to go.
Back to top Go down
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

Raihma could not comprehend what he saw. Bannorhum had been struck down before his very eyes. The Arbiter sneered mockingly at the dying Sangheili, although the sword had caused him a serious injury. However, this would not render him incapable of acting on behalf of the gods. He then met Raihma’s wild gaze, and nearly flinched as he realized how frenzied Raihma was becoming.

“You could not know how long I have been waiting for this moment, monster! By your actions, you have sealed your fate!” Raihma howled, the rage inside of him reveling in its release. No longer would Raihma suffer in holding back. No longer.

“Fate?” the Arbiter retorted. “You know nothing of fate. You are a traitor, exiled by the very gods themselves. Only they know what lies ahead, for it is by their intuition that we are compelled to act." The Arbiter sneered at Raihma, taking joy in his reaction. "No, Sangheili. My fate is certain, as is the fate of the planet below us. And you, scum, you will die. For I am an extension of our gods' will, and as the wound in my chest foretells, I cannot be obstructed! I have survived the killing blow of your pathe-“

At the mention of his fallen brother Bannorhum, Raihma bellowed in rage. His sword hissed to life as if it was his anger incarnate, ready to do his bidding. And it had only one task. To kill the Arbiter.

“Halt your tounge, vermin! Your words only delay the inevitable.”

And with that, Raihma charged. Suddenly, Ctean had joined in his crusade, leaping up to the higher platform. Raihma did not acknowledge him, for he was already lost in the rising swell of hatred that made him the warrior that had no equal.

The Brute Arbiter raised his hammer in both defense and defiance. “Come then, fools! Accept your fate, as the gods have set your doom in motion!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pahni and Ennis ran at inconceivable speeds, devouring the distance that lay between them and the Observer. As they neared the docking bay, the Demon turned his head to face Pahni, and started speaking. “Pahni, do you see the device on my back?”

“Yes, Demon," Pahni replied flatly, "I see it. It is as apparent as you are folded in dark clouds, rendering me unable to discern your true self.”

Ennis was slighty puzzled by Pahni's words, however he did not let that stop his train of thought. “Uh, right. You see, this is called a HAVOK Nuclear Mine. It has the power within it to destroy, if not this entire ship, then at least a pretty damn good chunk of it. We can use it to destroy the nanobots that the Observer plans to release on Harvest,” the Demon explained.

Pahni’s eyes widened, almost taken aback by the Demon's description of the bomb attached to his back. Such power it holds, he thought to himself. Yet such great risk it presents, bearing potential destruction of himself and all those who accompanied him. Does fear mean anything of significance to this... creature? Pahni then snapped himself back to the task at hand. “What do you plan to do, Demon?” he asked, attempting to piece together the chain of events that would unfold.

“Well,” Ennis started, “if the Observer manages to escape the ship, we’ll chase him down and plant this on his ship. Then we'll hightail it out of there, because I wouldn't want to be caught up in a detonation like that.”

Pahni now understood the Demon’s intentions. “It would be wise if we were to wait for the Observer to leave the ship, and wait until he has travelled a certain distance from where we can be safe. A pursuit will be necessary, but I can think of no alternative.”

And as they reached the docking bay, the Observer’s forces suddenly became plain to them. If they were to reach him, they would need to lay waste to those who sought to stop the duo. This would be no easy task, however, for 12 Brutes, 2 Hunters, 24 Drones, 10 Jackals and 4 Grunts stood in their way, all eager to protect the Observer with their lives.

Pahni looked to the Demon beside him for something faintly resembling reassurance. He also turned to face Pahni, perhaps seeking the same from him.

“Shall we begin, Demon?” Pahni asked, almost non-chalantly. Although Pahni did not feel as such, for he was a Sangheili, whose birthright was to be a warrior. Perhaps it is of the same for the Demon, Pahni thought as the small one nodded in reply.

"I don't see why not," answered Ennis, selecting targets in his head.

Last edited by KeeperOfTheFlame on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 am

((At this point no one is allowed to take over the actions of Ennis or Pahni besides Keeps and myself. We haz plans for them two.))
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 am

((OMG!!! I HAVE MISSED A LOT!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://halochroniclesrpg.forumotion.net
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Raihma charged. Suddenly, Ctean had joined in his crusade, leaping up to the higher platform. Raihma did not acknowledge him, for he was already lost in the rising swell of hatred that made him the warrior that had no equal.

The Brute Arbiter raised his hammer in both defense and defiance. “Come then, fools! Accept your fate, as the gods have set your doom in motion!”

His hammer smashed down in front of the Angry One’s feet. He dodged to the left and continued the charge.

“I can feel you’re rage.” The Arbiter stated.

The Calm One’s sword swiped passed the brute’s side, but didn’t connect.

“You’re anger is that of a dying animal, infected with a disease of the mind.”

The Calm One ducked his hammer swing.

“An infected animal cannot control its actions, and lashes out against all.”

The Angry One’s sword burned the hammer out of The Brute Arbiter’s hand.

“You are infected, Fallen Brother, by the human disease.”

The Calm One’s sword hissed as he pulled it out of The Arbiter’s now dead body. “We must fight on Raihma. We must not yield to their hypocrisy.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon’s ears rang with explosions as his grenade detonated. I shall fight on, we will win this battle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This planet, has survived so much, but now it shall fall. They call it “Harvest”, but it has only caused famine; a famine of respect and fear of the Gods. It has harbored the human disease for far too long, and must be destroyed like a limb that is infected. The Cleansing of the galaxy from this disgraceful human disease is now in our reach. Here, on Harvest, The Cleansing began to start, and here, it shall begin to end. The pests will be consumed by the will of the Gods. ~The True Words of the Prophet of Forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 am

"Shall we begin, Demon?” Pahni asked, almost non-chalantly. Although Pahni did not feel as such, for he was a Sangheili, whose birthright was to be a warrior. Perhaps it is of the same for the Demon, Pahni thought as the small one nodded in reply.

"I don't see why not." answered Ennis, selecting targets in his head.

Ennis' eyes counted his foes. Pahni readied his Energy Sword gazing upon the enemies that were before them. "Together we will fight, Demon. The -Salvation- of this planet is in our hands and the end of this War in our grasp, let us end it here. Now. Once we were enemies, but now I see that we have become, brothers in this cause."

Ennis shouldered his Carbine and remained silent. The Demons eyes were fixated on the Phantom and the Observer.

There was no doubt of anxiety between the two. This was their last chance to make a major stride in ending the War. If the Arbiter were to be successful in using the nanobots on Harvest then there would be no doubt that it would be used on the inner colonies and even Earth. Pahni and Ennis had to stop the Observer at all costs, no matter what the stakes were.

12 Brutes, 2 Hunters, 24 Drones, 10 Jackals and 4 Grunts. Ennis recounted in his head.

"Let's go." Ennis said with an eerie calmness.

The Demon knows... Pahni thought quickly to himself before watching the small Demon raise his Carbine and turn into the hangar's bay. The Sangheili engaged his camouflage and followed the Demon. Pahni knew the Demon's true intentions and what the outcome would be of this fight, but regardless the Elite followed him into battle, one last time.

Running along the edge of the top level Ennis leaned over and began firing down onto the large group waiting to crush them. They returned fire. A hail of plasma and needler shots sprayed throughout the upper floors. The shots trailed behind Ennis, he was in front of their line of fire luckily.

"Major, that Phantom is ready to take off!" Sarah exclaimed after a long silence.

Pahni, in stealth, had trailed off and changed his path accessing the ramps leading to the lower level of the hangar without being detected. His eyes were also on the Observer, but the Sangheili took a more stealthier approach than the Demon had.

The scattering group of Drones had no spread out along the ceiling, spraying plasma bolts from their pistols wildly. It wasn't an issue for the Spartan to even bother with, their aim was so inaccurate the quick Demon had no need to even concentrate at the moment on them. Once the Brute Chieftant amongst them was dealt with, they would scatter anyways.

Ennis fired his Carbine, blowing off the methane tanks on the four Grunts repeatedly. His eyes fell onto the two Hunters than the Brutes who were making their way up the ramps to meet him.

Pahni had made it to the lower level without being detected and engaged the weapon used for generations. It hissed as the sword flashed, dragging it lowly to the ground before swiping it through a Jackle, causing the group to disperse in fear.

The smell of victory was near. Pahni slashed at another Jackle, jumped and stomped on another before striking the foul creature through it's chest. Pahni engaged another Energy Sword, wielding two now.

The Sangheili knew what he had to do as he watched the Demon running full speed down and off the side of the ramp, Brutes just behind him, The Phantom had no begun to rise slowly off the hangars floor. The Elite walked with great ease towards the Spartan as he ran towards the ship.

The Elite cut down yet another Jackle, plasma fire shearing passed him. Ennis' eyes and mind was focused on the Phantom, he didn't think twice about his plan now - there was no other options, no alternatives at this point. There was a moment of silence as Ennis passed Pahni, the two looked at each other without saying a word as sound deafened from their ears as if there was a conversation that went unspoken between them as Ennis passed. Pahni turned and watched for a moment as Ennis jumped into the Phantoms open hatch, as it prepared to take off.

Pahni rose his swords and closed his eyes for a brief moment grasping the sacrafice they were going to make. Taking a deep breathe the Sangheili warrior lunged into the group of Brutes, ready to take their lives and his if necessary.
Back to top Go down
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:29 am

Pahni rose his swords and closed his eyes for a brief moment, grasping the sacrifice they had no choice but to make. Taking a deep breath, the Sangheili warrior lunged into the group of Brutes, ready to take their lives and his if necessary.

As Pahni landed, the Brutes had done their best to scatter. But the Elite was far too swift for the cumbersome Jiralhanae to effectively evade his reach. With a swift surge forward, he caught up to his nearest foe with ease and delivered a thrust through his torso that left him without life. However, the other Brutes had started firing, as well as the Drones, who were not accurate from their distance. So Pahni started in a random direction, seeking to escape from the hail of plasma and spikes that would take his life if given the chance. The Sangheili changed direction effortlessly, being careful not to run in a readable pattern. As he neared another Brute, the beast charged forward, attempting to pummel Pahni with the blade of his spike rifle. However, he used his left sword to slice off the hand that held his weapon, then turned and beheaded him with the other sword in a perfect pirouette.

As the Hunters aimed their almighty plasma cannons at the Sangheili, the first fired left of him, attempting to lead his shot. But as the plasma bolt erupted from its cannon and blazed across the room, an unfortunate Jiralhanae happened to strafe directly in the path of the murderous projectile. The bolt collided with him and exploded, hurtling his lifeless body forward. The Jiralhanae Chieftain saw this “betrayl”. And as his violent thoughts turned to casting judgment on the Malekgolo, he turned to run behind the gargantuan. As he neared its fleshy weak point, he readied a spike grenade. Mindless monster, he thought to himself. Can it not choose a side to stay on?

As his grenade was set to detonate, he impaled it into the spot where the Lekgolo worms were exposed. The Chieftain jumped back, raising his hammer in anticipation of the explosion. As the grenade blew up, orange blood cascaded from the Hunter as it groaned incomprehensibly, not knowing what had caused its pain. The Chieftain followed up with a forceful sideward swing of his hammer, the bludgeon hitting the leaking orange spot dead on. The Malekgolo fell, hitting the ground with a thunderous impact as its bond brother turned to see what had happened. At the sight of his brother’s murder by the hands of the Jiralhanae, the Hunter felt untolerable sadness, but also hatred compelling it to take action. The giant roared, running at the Chieftain.

Pahni saw the Hunter bring his massive shield down upon the Chieftain, who had tried to fend the blow off with his hammer to no avail. Pahni approached the Malekgolo, signaling for a truce. But it was too lost in rage to answer the Elite. Well, his anger is answer enough, Pahni thought with relief. Alongside the Malekgolo, Pahni finally believed just might be able to defeat the 9 Brutes that stood in shock, staring at the Hunter that now sought to crush every last Jiralhanae in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We must fight on, Raihma,” said Ctean, relieved that Raihma had found an outlet in his anger. “We must not yield to their hypocrisy.”

“Ha. He spoke of infection. Yet he knew not my hatred for the humans. How naïve and pathetic the Jiralhanae are, Ctean.”

Ctean sighed, for he now thought that perhaps nothing would quell his brother’s anger anymore. “Indeed, my brother. There are still more of them below us, however.”

“Then let us put an end to their existence,” Raihma concluded. The two Sangheili jumped down onto the main floor, Raihma’s savagery and Ctean’s calm effectiveness combining to wreak havoc upon the remaining Jiralhanae.

Simon called out to the Sangheili, “We’ve got them on the ropes, keep attacking!” The two warriors did not reply to the Demon, for their concentration lay solely on combat as they slashed and hacked at the Brutes who could not keep from bunching together, for they knew their end was nigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ennis kicked in the knee of the Observer, causing the Brute to lose its balance as it roared in pain. He followed up with a punch that toppled the Jiralhanae, unsheathing his knife as he stepped over the prone body of the Observer.

“With this,” Ennis boldly told the Observer, “I give hope for humanity.”

He thrust the knife into the Brute’s throat, slitting it coldly. Ennis felt no remorse as he took the Observer’s life, believing that his deeds would turn the tide of the war dramatically. He flicked the blood of his knife, then sheathed it once more. As he detached the HAVOK mine from his back, Sarah spoke up in newfound alarm.

“Ennis?” she asked, fear resonating through her voice. “How do we get back to the Infallible Justice?”

(See the retarded name I gave to the cruiser thar? afro)
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 am

((Sorry to burst your bubble Keeps, but the ship is already called The Long Road of Vengance geek ))

Soren blocked the New Enemy's punch and followed up with a kick to the side. I can't keep this up for much longer.

The two fought back and forth, neither landing a fatal blow on the other. It was a war of attrition; and Soren was growing tired.

The New Enemy continued on with an endurance that was almost mechanical.
He cannot win, can he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon's turrent roared to life. Plasma ripped through the Jiralhanae ranks. Brute after Brute fell to their final destination.

The two Elites blocked the Jiralhanae into a corner. Their slaughter was imminent.

We have won this fight. Now where is Rabbit and that other Elite?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Put the fleet on stand by, prepare to launch if the situation at Notio worsens." O'Donnel, the leader of the Insurrectionists on Harvest, ordered.

"Yes sir, I'll prepare the ships immediatly," a subordinate officer responded.

Our world is crumbling, Rebels and UNSC, Terrorists and Seperatists. What has happened to the Milky Way? I must save the remants.
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 am

((someone pls pm me the just of WTF is going on))
Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 am

“Major?” she asked, fear resonating through her voice.
"How do you plan on getting back to The Long Road of Vengeance?"

The Spartan's eyes looked at the HAVOK. The Phantom had already put some distance from the Cruiser, but was now being flown without a pilot, the controls damaged from the fight. The small Demon stepped to the windshield as the Phantom spun into view of The Long Road of Vengeance once more s he judged the distance.

His eyes then fell onto the Brute that he had just slaughtered. The jetpack. Kicking the Brute over the Spartan removed the large jetpack and checked it's tank. "We're going Sarah." He said, trying to ease her fear.

The SPARTAN lugged the jetpack onto his back and moved to the release the hatch on the Phantom. "Major, if we don't make it..." Sarah began in a worry-some tone.

Ennis flicked the release on the hatch, the vacuum from space had begun pulling everything loose off the Phantom. The nanobots were secured with the HAVOK nuke set on top as it beeped every second it counted down. "We'll be fine." He replied before jumping.

The soldier floated lifelessly into space, using the jetpack to push him back towards The Long Road of Vengeance well knowing the jetpack he took would not make it the entire distance, but he had hoped it would get them just close enough so they could float the rest of the way.

It had already seemed a few minutes had gone by as the timer for the HAVOK had reached zero. Ennis glanced down towards Harvest and watched as the Phantom exploded destroying the nanobots that were to be used to destroy the planet.

"It's finished." Sarah began."You did it Major, you saved Harvest from it's destruction and helped turn the tides in ending this War." She continued, with that same worried tone in her voice.

Ennis remained quiet as the jetpack went out. He removed it and used it to kick off of to give him an extra push. The oxygen levels on his HUD read he still had quite some time before he really had to worry.

The Long Road to Vengeance was now directly in front of him, aiming for the same hangar he had recently jumped from.

The void of space was quiet even with the detonation of the HAVOK nuke behind the Spartan. Sarah remained quiet watching nervously and in fear as the Major's body drifted slower and slower towards The Long Road to Vengeance. He knew his momentum was slowing down, but it didn't cross his mind what would happen next. Just a few more meters... He thought to himself reaching out to try and grab the closest ledge to him.

(Just letting everyone know that Ennis can no longer be taken over by anyone besides Keeps and myself, for his fate is planned. =) I just wanted to remind everyone again!)

Last edited by KingNis085 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 am

((Jay, here is what is happening:

Timeline
First Fight at Docks- The Arbiter attacked the docks to get nanobots that are programmed to clean up oilspills. In this fight The Arbiter got the nanobots and Nick got seriously injured.

Sewers-Soren and Simon were fighting in the sewers, then Jay rescued Simon. Simon ran to the docks. Soren and Jay are now fighting.

Second Fight at Docks- Simon met up with Ennis at the docks. They hijacked a Phantom and went up to the Cruiser.

The Cruiser- On the Cruiser the Spartans joined up with four Elites. They made their way to the Control room to kill the Arbiter.

The Lab-Several scientists, one names 'The Observer' reprogrammed the nanobots to destroy everything.

Control Room-At the control room the Arbiter killed one Elite, then died by another.

The Crusier- Ennis and one Elite figured out the Arbiter's plan with the nanobots, they are trying to stop the Observer

The Control Room-Simon and two remaining Elites are killing the remaining Brutes.

The Cruiser- An Elite caused confusion among the Covenant Terrorist forces. Ennis got aboard the Observer's Phantom.

The Phantom-Ennis killed the Observer. He now is in the Phantom with the nanobots and a nuke.

Locations
Nick- Nick got injuredd by a fight at the docks with a bunch of Brutes. He is lying on the ground dieng.

The Arbiter-He is now dead.

Simon- Currently in the Cruiser's control room.

The Elites- One is dead. Two Elites and Simon are now in the Control room kiling the remaining Brutes. The other is attacking the Brutes elseware in the Cruiser.

Ennis- Is on the Phantom heading down to Harvest. He has a nuke to make sure that the nanobots are destroyed.

Soren-Soren is currently fist fighting Jay in the sewers.

Gideon, David, and Alex are fighting with the Rebels against the Insurrectionists.

Does that clear it up?))

EDIT:Also read Nis' post above me. That was not included in the summary.
Back to top Go down
KeeperOfTheFlame
God
God
KeeperOfTheFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm

(Lol, sorry p12. I'm not very good at this sort of thing. And the name you used is far superior to mine, I like it.)

Pahni quickly sprang right, strafing in an attempt to herd the Brutes left towards the Hunter’s line of fire. He did not run at full speed, but did his best to appear as menacing as he could, yelling and slashing his two weapons; weapons that ached for flesh to burn. As the remaining Jiralhanae backed away from the Sangheili, the Malekgolo realized what his newfound ally was trying to achieve. Slowly, it charged up the plasma cannon on its right “arm”, aiming to take out as many as it could with the imminent blast.

As the shot fired, it raced towards the group of Brutes, seeking to carry out the Hunter’s will. It connected, killing 5 of the 9. As they turned around to see their slain pack, they panicked and did not see Pahni surge towards them with the desire to end their lives. He thrust both his swords at two Jiralhanae respectively, bringing them out sideways and tearing their innards to the point of irreparability. The 2 left both scattered in different directions, while up in the air, the Drones themselves fled, fearing the giant that had turned on them.

Pahni hunted one of the Brutes with utter vehemence, seeking to carry out one of the final acts against the Jiralhanae on The Long Road of Vengance. The Brute tried to feint, suddenly switching directions, but the Sangheili would not be fooled. He leapt for him, and brought both swords down in a lethal arc, cutting the Brute in three. And as the final Brute ran for his life, he was intercepted. The Malekgolo had run for him, his shield raised. And as the Brute’s running line was cut off, the Brute was crushed by the mighty blow.

Suddenly, the device had blown in the Phantom. Pahni saw the ship erupt, and could not help but fear for the Demon who he had grown to respect. As the Hunter left the bay, Pahni stood and watched as The Long Road of Vengance was shaken by the wave of power that slammed into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raimha also felt this blast, as did Simon and Ctean. “Ctean,” he said to his brother, “I you will stay here. I do not trust myself alone with this Demon. I will inspect the cause of what rocked this vessel, for it may be another attacking force. I hope it brings me more Jiralhanae to slaughter,” he growled with a look just as dark as his words.

“Very well, Raihma. Do not hesitate to come back if you require my aid.”

Raihma merely grunted as he turned into a sprint towards the bay.

Pahni saw the Demon, finally. Although his speed was minimal, and Pahni soon came to the conclusion that he would not make it back to the ship. He dropped his swords, finding it hard to believe. He was willing to sacrifice his own life for the Demon’s. No. This is just. He would be willing to do the same if he were in my place, Pahni thought, as he realized the thought may be one of his last.

He ran for the shield. The Demon saw him, and tried to turn him back with mere suggestion. Put Pahni did not relent. He leapt out of the vessel, and using his momentum, reached the Demon out in space, flinging him towards the bay entrance. Already, the loss of oxygen constricted Pahni, assaulting him lungs with nothing. For it was this nothing, this lack of air that would end his life.

Ennis crashed into the bay, utterly dismayed by what Pahni had done for him. He stared out into the void, seeing Pahni suffocating. “Major,” asked a bewildered Sarah, “did he just…?”

Ennis found it difficult to speak. “I think so, Sarah.”

“He’ll be remembered, you know. You’ll make sure of it. Won’t you?”

“I will.”

All of a sudden, Raihma entered the room. Seeing the Demon before him, and Pahni dying out in the abysmal space outside, Raihma’s mind buckled under the rage that suddenly consumed him once more.

“Demon! I never trusted you, not once! And now I see that I was right to despise your kind! There is nothing that can save you now. The murder of my brother was the last atrocity you will ever commit!”

Ennis knew he had to defend himself. But grief welled up inside him, hindering his movements. He had to reach for his Carbine. He had to. But the sight of Pahni finally slipping away had rendered him incapable.

“Major! You have to stop him! He blames you for Pahni’s death!”

But Ennis did not respond. As Raihma thrusted his sword, Ennis lazily dodged the attack, feeling like he was underwater. But Raihma quickly swept the Demon’s legs from under him, holding his sword at the befallen murderer’s neck as the anger inside of him almost blinded his vision. All he could make out was the Demon.

“You have no honour. Though you do not deserve last words, I will let you speak them.”

Ennis opened his mouth for the very last time, trying for the words that could release the guilt he felt. But he could not find them.

(All yours, Nis.)
Back to top Go down
p12a12
New Blood
New Blood
p12a12

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Simon looked over the fallen body of Bannorhum. His head was twisted in an abnormal shape from the strike of the hammer. Shattered bone and blood surrounded his body. “He fought bravely.”

Ctean nodded in agreement, but it was full of grief. “Such is our way.” His words dripped with a hidden sadness, yet a deep respect resonated with those words.

Then he looked over The Arbiter; Bannorhum's killer. A clean slash ripped down his center. The heat from the sword sealed the wound; there was no blood. A clean, swift death; the way of the the Sangheili. No extravagence or excess brutality shown by the Jiralhanae.

The Arbiter's face was forced into an emotion that Simon could only interpret as sick pleasure. He died happy.

Simon kicked the body.

Nick’s last breaths came in a labored unconsciousness.

His body ran on instinct, inhale; exhale. That instinct had kept him alive for his entire life. Go on, fight harder, finish the mission. Now that instinct was insufficient to save him. His body had suffered too much. His body: the pride of the UNSC, wasn’t enough.

Nick died in his sleep.

Rick O’Donnel, the Insurrectionist leader, ordered the launch of his fleet. Fourteen Cruisers; top of the line. They were stolen from the UNSC after the Human-Covenant War.
He had been given reports that a nuclear device had been denoted in orbit, near the Long Road of Vengeance.

What is the Arbiter thinking? Ugh, I should never have accepted him into Harvest. Rick groaned.

“I’ll take the helm of the flagship,” O’Donnel told his assistant.

“Yes sir! We’ll be in orbit ten minutes from now.

Back to top Go down
KingNis085
Grunt
Grunt
KingNis085

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:49 pm

“Major! You have to stop him! He blames you for Pahni’s death!”

But Ennis did not respond. As Raihma thrusted his sword, Ennis lazily dodged the attack, feeling like he was underwater. But Raihma quickly swept the Demon’s legs from under him, holding his sword at the befallen murderer’s neck as the anger inside of him almost blinded his vision. All he could make out was the Demon.

“You have no honour. Though you do not deserve last words, I will let you speak them.”

Ennis opened his mouth for the very last time, trying for the words that could release the guilt he felt. But he could not find them.

"Major, snap out of it!" Sarah shouted at Ennis.

The Elite grabbed for Ennis' chest plate and grabbed the Demon's neck. Ennis shook his head, snapping out of the guilt he felt from Pahni's sacrafice. Raihma held his sword close to Ennis' throat with the intent of a swift killing blow to end his life.

"I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly." Ennis uttered quickly. The Sangheili glanced down and looked as Ennis tapped his knife against the Elite's own throat. Raihma knew that if he were to cut down the Demon he would surely recieve the same fate as he saught to deliver to the Demon.

"I know you think that I killed Pahni, but, he sacraficed himself to save me." Ennis said.

The Elite continued to grasp the Demon's throat. "What you speak is blasphemy. Lies to save your own worthless existance!" Raihma growled throwing the Demon across the room.

Ennis skidded to a halt down on one knee. "He's not letting this one go, Major." Sarah tried to explain.

Ennis glanced around looking for a weapon after letting his Carbine go. His eyes fell onto Pahni's sword that he also had left behind. The Spartan quickly lunged for the sword, activating it upon picking up the Sangheili weapon.

"You will regret grasping the weapon of my ancestors, Demon!" Raihma growled.

"Pahni knew that he wouldn't survive the jump to catch me, he did what he thought was necessary. I can't tell you why he chose to do it, but he did." Ennis tried to explain as the angry Elite circled the Demon.

"Foul words you speak! Pahni would do no such thing, especially to the likes of you, Demon!" He continued to growl, clicking his mandables.

(Note - Ennis can still not be taken over unless by Keeps or myself.)
Back to top Go down
Violent Jay117
Admin
Admin
Violent Jay117

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

On Harvest, a fight was still engaged between Soren and Jay. As it was a fist fight mostly, the two were kicking eachother through destroyed buildings, punching vital organs, and throwing one another down stairs. Eventually, they were in the middle of a war torn street still engaged in combat. By this time the two men were pretty tired. Jay stared at Soren and vice versa. "You're gettin pretty slow now adays old man!" screamed Soren. "It isn't all about speed Soren," replied Jay. Through Soren's crushed visor Jay could see the Spartan's disgust.

He lunged at Jay with a shard of metal shaped like a knife. Only a foot in front of him, Jay used his arm replacement to grab Soren by the shoulder. With a strong (robotic) thrust, Soren's shoulder blade, collar bone, and some other skeletal parts shattered through his armor. The injured Spartan dropped immediately to the ground shouting out his pain the entire way. "You cry like a bitch," responded Jay. Soren grabbed his shattered shoulder and blood was pooring out of his mouth. He gasped for the next 2 to 3 minutes and coughing up blood right before Jay planted his boot upon Soren's head. With a mighty curb stomp, Soren's head exploded into a pile of blood and brains, even shattering half of his helmet.

This seemed like the proudest moment in Jay's life. After realizing this, he felt a sharp pain in the abdominal region of his body. He looked down and saw the shard of metal wedged into his armor. Jay dropped to the ground and started spitting out blood.

((I am debating whether or not this could be the moment Jay dies or not. Someone lemme know what we have for troops(spartans) on the ground.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophet of Forgivness   The Prophet of Forgivness - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prophet of Forgivness
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chronicles of Halo :: Roleplaying & Stories :: Roleplay-
Jump to: